Jungkook's House❤ Chapter 2

Jungkook POV

We are walking in the street and then i started a conversation again

"Hey!" I said and she look at me.

"What?" She ask and give me a warm look.

"Im going to the mall tomorrow wanna come?" I said and look at her too.

"What are you gonna do there?" She ask and give me a curious look.

"Im going to buy a present" I said and continue walking.

"For who? Why? Courting with someone huh?" giving me a teasing smile.

"What the! Noo"! I said and look at her like "Wtf"

"Then what?".

"Mom's birthday is on Wednesday" i said

nia's POV

Omygosh! I forgot mommy's birthday.
"Omygosh! Im coming with you! I need to buy a gift too" I said and hitting my head. (How the heck did i forget that) i said in my mind.

"You look so stupid" He said while laughing.

Then i give him a death glare. And after a minutes we arrived in front of jungkook's house.
I texted my mom.

Text message
Me: Hey mom! Im going home late today im in jungkook's house. Loveyouu! <3 :*

Mom: Ok honey! :) Iloveyoutoo! <3 Be careful on your way home okay? :)

Me: Okay mom!

Then we got inside the house

"Mom were here" Jungkook said and remove his shoes and wear the slippers.

Then i remove my shoes too and wore the slippers. Mommy run down the stairs and started running when she saw me and hug me tight.

"Hey nia! I missed you so much! Why didn't you visit here? " She said and still hugging me.

"I was planning to visit you mommy but my mom and i travel a lot. Im so sorry" I hug her back.

"So what are we having for dinner mom?" Jungkook ask and we break the hug.

"What do you want to have for dinner nia?" Her mom ask looking at me and smiling.

"What?! Aren't you gonna ask me? Why are you asking her? You should ask me" Jungkook said with an annoying face

"Yah! Stop that you look like a stupid kid" Mommy said and laugh at jungkooks ugly face.

I also laugh and then jungkook put his bag on the couch and then he sit.

"Sit here dork!" He said and tapping right next to him

Then i sit there beside him then ge started to tickle me.

"Yah! Hahahaha! St...opp.. I... T. Hahahahaahah! I.. Ca..nt.. b.reaa..th." I said between my laugh.

Then mommy's just looking at us. And we ate dinner and it's already past 10 i told jungkook that i need to go home. He said he"ll walk me home. Then i agreed because it's dark already.

Then while we're walking i ask jungkook

"Hey dorky!"

"What stupid?"

"Wanna have a bet?" I said then he give me a curious look

"What is it?" He said then he smile.

"You should have a girlfriend within a week. But if the week past and still don't have a girlfriend you lose. Deal? " Then i nod my head.

He laugh so hard! "Ya sure with that bet? Didn't you see how the girls look at me a while ago. What's the price anyway?" He said and giving me smile.

"Anything you like. And if you lose you"ll give me anything i like" I said while smiling at him.

"Then it's a deal" He said and smirk and reach out his hands offering a hand shake a sign that we both deal with it. I accept it

Then we arrived at my house then i ask him if he wants to go inside but he said it's already late. So we bid goodbyes.

"Mom im home!" I shout inside the house.

"Okay dear shower now and rest" My mom said in her room.

Then i took a shower and wear my hello kitty pajama. And get my phone and text my bestfriend.

Text message

Me: Hey dork!
My dork bestfriend: What stupid?
Me: Did you get home already?
My dork bestfriend: Yeah! Why?
Me: Nothing just askin! Anyway thanks for walking me home. Gotta sleep tell mommy thanks for the dinner. See you tomorrow. Goodnight dork!
My dork bestfriend: Yeah sure! No problem stupid. Goodnight stupid. See you tomorrow! WAKE UP EARLY! :)
Me: Okay!

Then i put my phone down. And then go to my dreamland.

A/N
Hey guysss!! How's this chapter? Leave a comment guys. Thank you so much! :)