Outing ❤Chapter 40

Nia's POV

I woke up 6 in the morning and go down and saw some food on the table. And there is a note there. I get the note and read it.

"Im tired honey so while im still awake a while ago i cooked this for you. Cause i won't be able to wake up now. Iloveyou honey! Enjoy your outing with friends

-Mommy

I smile and sit down and started eating. After 20 mins im finish eating so i took a quick shower and walk to my closet and look for something to wear. Im standing in front of my closest for 30 mins and still thinking what to wear. I ended up wearing white T-shirt and tucked it in my ripped jeans and wear my white converse low cut. I throw myself on my bed and i realized i haven't text my kookie. I look for my phone and saw it under my purple pillow. I slide unlock and saw 5 messages and 3 missed calls

text message...

My guy<3: Hey lovey! Are you up? Wake up if you're not! We'll pick you up in a while. Iloveyouu!! :*

My guy<3: Wake up lovey!!!!!

My guy<3: Lovey! Wake up! We're ready!

I didn't continue reading and call jungkook and then he picked up as soon as i call him

"Im so sorry! Im ready lovey" I said

"It's alright. We're outside already" He said and i was so shocked that i panicked and get my things and run downstairs and leave a note to mom.
I thanked her for the food and i told her that i'll enjoy this day and the other day. I walk out the door and saw 8 people's waiting for me.

"Im so sorry guys!" I said and hug them 1 by 1 but the last one to hug is kookie cause i want to hug so long.

"So come on. We bought some tickets yesterday on the internet we just have to claim it" Jimin said and i smile we all ride a cab we separated. Im with kookie and taehyung, Chanmi and jimin, rapmon and jin, Hoseok and suga.

After 30 mins we arrived at the train station.

"Since every row only have two chairs let's separate again" Jimin said.

"C-can i sit with jungkook?" Chanmi ask and all of us look at her.

"Sorry but i want to sit with my girl" Jungkook answer and drag me.

"Yah jungkook-ah! Maybe she's just shy and only wanted to sit with you cause she's not close with the others" I said and hit him playfully while putting our stuffs up.

"Why? Do you want me to sit beside her? Stop being an angel" He said and sit down. I shrug and look at him

"Well im getting kinda jealous too" I murmur and sit beside him. He holds my hands and lay his head on my shoulders.

"I want to be with you forever" He said and look at me while his head is on my shoulders i can feel his breath.
We remove the thing that's blocking in the middle (if you know what im saying guys hahaha) and he lay down on my lap.

"Can i sleep on your lap? Im tired" He said while his eyes are close. I smile and said ok. Then after maybe 10 mins he fell asleep. I took his phone and look at his messages
I saw a message but the name of the sender is unknown.

Text message...

Unknown: Why do you keep doing this to me?

Unknown: Do you love her that much? Can't we be together again.

Unknown: Please reply to me jungkook. I still love you...

I didn't continue to read his message cause it's his privacy anyway. But i got curious. I wanted to ask him who is that but i guess it's just one of her crazy fan girls. I put his phone inside my bag and i sleep too.

Jimin's POV

We arrived at exact 11:30 am. I stood up and get my things.

"Oppa! Can you get my things too? I can't reach it" Chanmi said and i look at her and get her things and give it to her.

"Why?" She ask and i look at her confused.

Then she smirk "Why are you acting like this? Are you mad at me too?" She ask and look down.

"No. Why would i be mad?" I ask and started walking. Such a weird girl. While i was walking i passed by and see that jungkook and nia is still sleeping. I smile cause nia is so beautiful even though she's sleeping i stare at her face and don't want to wake her up.

"Yah! What are you doing? You're blocking the way" Jhope hyung shout that made me touch my chest. "Just wake them up and go down" he added. Because of his loud voice nia woke up and saw that we're going down already.

"Oh we're here?" She ask and i nod and she wake jungkook and get their things

Nia's POV

While we are asking for directions i got hungry so i ask them to eat first.
While we're eating. Jungkook said he doesn't want to eat.

"Why?" I ask

"Im not in the mood to eat" He said and holds my hand

"You should eat you'll get sick if you don't eat and your tummy will get hurt. Here eat this your favorite soup" Chanmi said and hand him the soup i look at her and she started eating. I look at kookie and he look at me. I force a smile. It's getting kinda fishy here. I feel that the others are staring at me. When i look at them they started eating and say it's so delicious. Is she that special to him before. She even know what his favorite soup is.

"He doesn't want to eat don't force him" I said and push the food back to her and all the members stopped eating and look at me then look at chanmi.

"He needs to eat. Cause if he doesn't eat his tummy will get hurt and later on he'll catch a fever" She said and push back the soup. im getting kinda pissed. How did she know that. The others are still staring at us.

"If he doesn't want. He doesn't want" I frown and stare at her.

"But if you tolerate him he'll get sick" She said and look at me. She's acting like she's the girlfriend.

"Girls stop it. Kookie just eat" Rapmon said and give jungkook his soup. Then jungkook started eating. I got so pissed i stood up then jungkook hold my Wrist and the boys look at me.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook ask

"I lost my appetite. I'll just use the bathroom " I said and look at her before started walking.

Jungkook's POV

Nia went to the bathroom i know she's really pissed. I look at chanmi

"Yah! Would you please shut up" I said and all the hyungs look at me.

"Why? I-i wa-was just trying to tell her. Doesn't she know that?" She ask stuttering.

"She knows but she just wanted me to not eat because if i force myself to Eat i'll vomit. So you should shut up if my girlfriend's talking. You should just obey what she ordered" I said and glared at her while all the hyungs started eating again. Nia arrived and sit beside and play with her phone.
When we're all finish eating we took a cab and arrived at rest house. We rent 1 rest house and it have 5 rooms. Nia is alone in the room and also chanmi. So there is only 3 rooms left
Jimin/taehyung/jungkook
rapmonster/jhope
Suga/jin

We separated our selves. After that it's already night time. So we decided to rest and play tomorrow. Since we have 3 day and 2 nights.

My Bestfriend  [Jungkook fanfic] Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें