This is it ❤ Chapter 27

Nia's POV

"I don't know how to tell you this but i can't keep this anymore. I want you to know that i like you so much. no! i don't like you i love you nia. You're the reason why i study hard you're the reason why i dumped hani because i love you. And remember the girl im always talking about? You're curious how could we hang out with her if im hanging out with you? That's the hint that its you but why can't you feel that? And the girl im saying that is so beautiful? Didn't i told you a while ago that you're so gorgeous? How come all the hints im giving you can't figure it out? Can i confess something?" He confess and im so shock that im so speechless. So i nod.
So we feel the same way huh? Is this the right time to say what im feeling too? This is the day. *isn't that a confession already? aish jinjja pabo*

"your smile is the prettiest smile I have ever seen" He said and smile. I think my face is burning now.

"Can i confess as well?" I ask.

"M-mwo?" He ask stuttering. I smile at him

"This smile only exist when im with you... " I said.

"M-mworago? I can't understand" He said i smile and look at him. He look so shock.

"You're the reason why i moved on so fast. You're the reason why im happy and not suffering the pain im feeling. You're the guy im telling you that i like. Don't you see when you and hani are in a relationship im really cold. And the day that you and hani are together i excuse myself and when i got back my eyes are soaked and red that's because im jealous. I cried a lot and didn't show you guys. Instead of you walked me home. I suggest V to do it instead. Why? Cause every time that i see you i can feel the pain. the pain
that I shouldn't feel. Im so confuse about my feelings. Why? Cause i love you jungkook not because you're my best friend. My love For you is more than best friend. The day that Baekhyun is asking me again. I don't know but you're the one who's in my mind. Why didn't you confess earlier?" I said.

"Is this true? Am i dreaming? If im dreaming please don't wake me up" He said so i slap him.

"What was that for?" He ask.

"To let you know that you're not dreaming" I told him.

"I know this is too fast but c-can y-you be my girlfriend?" He ask and close his eyes.

"Are you stupid?" I ask. And he open his eyes and look down

"Guess it's a n.... " i cut his lines by saying "Of course yes!"

"Jinjja? Sh-should w-we consider us as in a relationship?" He said stuttering again

"Of course! I already said yes pabo! I know that you wouldn't hurt me and love me with all your heart. Iloveyou jeon jungkook" I said and hug him

"I promise i would never hurt you and i will love you with all my heart" He said and hug me.

"Come on let's go inside" I said and hold his hands. While we're entering the door we're hand in hand. When we walk to jimin and v hyung they are looking at us with eyes widened. Then they look at our hands.

"Why are you holding hands?" V hyung ask. I smile

"Cause She's mine already?" I said.

"M-mworago?"(What?) V hyung ask and widened his eyes. Nia and me laugh

"Yah? Stop joking around" Jimin hyung said

"He's not joking it's true. He's mine" Nia said and lean on me.

"Ah. O-okay" Jimin hyung said. V hyung still cannot believe what i have just said. We sit down and chill for a moment.

"So! Are you going to tell eomma about us?" I ask

"How about you?" She ask

"Of course!" I said

"I will" She said

After a while..

"It's getting boring come on let's go somewhere else" She said.

"Okay" I said

"Where do you want to go?" I ask

"Lets just stroll around the school"

"What? But we're here like every day and now you want to go around the school? Woah! Daebak!" I said and smirk. She hit my head

"Yah! I never go around the school with you!" She said.

"Ah! Mian" I said. Then suddenly she hooked her arms around mine.

After an hour of strolling around the school we decided to go home.
When we arrived at her place she kiss me on the cheek. And go down. I open the window and she lower herself so she could see me.

"Yah! Text me when you got home" She said

"Okay" I said.

When she got inside our driver started to drive. After a minute i arrived at our house. I took out my phone. And text nia

"Just got home stupid! You should sleep now okay? Goodnight" I didn't click send yet because i kept on typing iloveyou then erase it again.

"Aish! I should send it. She's mine anyway" I murmur.

So i send it with iloveyou. Im so nervous if she would say iloveyoutoo. Aish! I throw my phone on my bed. I walk around the room. And biting my finger.

"What if she didn't say she loves me too? Am i getting fast? Aish!" I murmur. Then my phone beep i jumped on the bed and open her message.

"Arasseo! Goodnight iloveyoutoo. :* <3"

I smile and reply smiley face. I put my phone down and took a quick shower and sleep.

Nia's POV

When jungkook drop me i ran upstairs cause mom is Already sleeping. So i ran upstairs and took a quick shower. When i lay down on my bed my phone beep.

"Just got home stupid! You should sleep now okay? Goodnight! Iloveyou!" When i read the text i blushed and put my phone down and jumped on my bed and kick the air. After that i reply. And decided to sleep.

A/N

Hey guys? How is it going? :)