Woah! ❤ Chapter 26

Nia's POV

This is the day. Im so excited it's 2 o'clock in the afternoon. My mom said i should get ready now.

Jungkook's POV

This is the day. Im so nervous. Im so excited to see nia later.

After 5 hours.

"It's already 7 o'clock i should get going now. Noona! Im going now" I shout.

"be careful on your way home. Call your mom later ok?" Our housekeeper said. Ah. I should call my mom now

On the phone....

Yeoboseyo? "

"Oh! Jungkook are you going now?"

"Ne eomma"

"Ok son. Send me a pic of you so i can see if you look good? "

I took a picture and send it to my mom.

"Ah! Jinjja! My son is so handsome"

"Ah! Eomma! I gotta go. Im going to pick up nia"

"nia's Your partner?" My mom chuckled

"Eomma! What's with that?"

"Oh nothing you should get going. Iloveyou goodluck"

"Ne"

We hung up and i started walking out.

"Hyung kaja!" I said to our driver. We really have a driver. But i want to walk from here to school.

We arrived at nia's place 7:25.
I enter nia's House her mom is sitting on the couch.

"Oh! Jungkook-ah you'rer here. Wait i'll call nia"

"NIA!!!"

"Ne?"

"Come down. Jungkook is already here"

I sit on the couch and look down.

"Oh my baby is so beautiful"
I look at nia and my jaw dropped. She is stunning. She's so gorgeous. Woah! Why are you making me feel this?

"Hey!" Nia said snap me out of my thoughts.

"Uh... Yes?" I said.

"Daydreaming huh?" She said.

"Uh.. Uhh y-you l-l-loook g-g-gorgeous" I said stuttering. She come closer to me and whisper "I know that" She chuckled.

"Yah! Yah! Go!" Her mom said "You'll be late"

"Ne eomma" We both say.

I open the right door for nia. Nia got inside so i go inside too. We arrived at the school and when we got out of the car she hold my hands.

"Stay right by my side okay?" She said and smile i nod and smile. When we enter the party all of the students look at nia and their jaw drop. Nia started walking and im beside her and all the student is still staring at her. And saw v and jimin hyung talking.

"Hyung!" I shout and wave their hands and when their eyes landed on her their staring at her and their jaw dropped. Nia hit them

"Yah! Stop staring like that it's uncomfortable" She said.

"Mian. Come on let's eat" Jimin and v hyung said.

"Everyone can i have your attention please. Tonight we'll be having some prom king and queen of the night. Guys you should start voting and later were going to announce who it is" The mc said and go down the stage. When were finish eating some students are dancing slow songs. Then someone walk towards jimin hyung.

"Uh.. Uh c...can w-we dance?" The girl ask.

"Yeah sure" Jimin hyung said and stood up and started walking with the girl. someone ask v hyung too and v hyung accepted it. Some guys are walking towards here and I'm guessing their going to ask nia i don't want them to dance with nia.

"Ehem! D-do you want to dance?" I ask nia.

"Sure" She said when the both of us stood up i saw the boys stop walking and looking at us. Nia wrap her hands around my neck so i hold her waist and we started dancing.

"So how are you and the girl you like?" she ask me.

"Uhm! Actually i saw her a while ago. She's so beautiful" I said.

"Really?" She ask.

"Uh! How about the guy you like? How are you guys?" I ask and im really nervous what is she going to answer.

"Nah! He likes someone already. Why do i need to like someone who like someone else" She answer.

Nia's POV

When he said he saw the girl he likes and he said she's beautiful. Im like i make my self beautiful for you how come you can't see that? How about me? Am i not beautiful enough. Im really getting jealous. When he ask me about the guy i like i wanted to tell him that it's him. But what's the purpose of saying that. he likes someone already.

"Guys! Gather around the prom king and Queen will be announced now"

They all gather around the 4 of us stay and sit. Were not really interested.

"The prom king is jeon jungkook" The mc said and the spotlight is at jungkook. All the student are clapping and shouting while looking at jungkook and the 3 of us clap for jungkook. Obviously jungkook is shocked he wasn't expecting that he's going to be the prom king. Jungkook stood up and proceed to the stage. The mc put the crown on jungkook's head.

"Thank you so much for voting me to be the king of the night" Jungkook said and all of us clap.

"The queen of the night isss....... Kim nia" The mc said and my eyes widened and the spotlight is shining at me. And they are all looking at me and clapping.

"Ms kim nia please proceed to the stage"

"N-ne" I said and walk up to the stage.
The mc put the crown on my head.

"Uh.. Uh t-hanks for v-voting me this night" I said and all of them answer yes and start clapping. I look at jungkook and he's smiling at me.

"Let's welcome the king and queen of the night" They all clap and we headed down the stage. And go back to our sit.
"Nia can i ask you out for a while" Jungkook said and i nod.

We got out of the door and started walking through the hallway.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Rooftop" He said and i nod. We go straight to the rooftop.

When we open the door.

"Woah! It's cold" I said he remove his coat and put on me.

"So what are we going to do here?" I ask and he releases a sigh.

"Niaa......