You provoke me❤ Chapter 58

Third's POV

Nia woke up early because she really have to something and finish it today. She did her mourning routine and left the house. When she arrived at the school she saw some posters glued on the wall. And the people are whispering something while she's walking. When she's at the hallway there a lot of things glued on the wall she walk closer to it to see what's on it
Then she saw

"Kim nia is a whore! Bitch! Slut!" and a picture of jungkook and her under the words. She turn around and saw all of the people looking at her suddenly chanmi popped out.

"Ashamed now slut?" Chanmi said and smirk.

"Why would i be ashame?" She ask and all the people started to talk

"Heol this girl is really! She's not ashamed?"

"What a slut"

"Stealing others boyfriend? Oh what a hoe

Chanmi listened to the comments before talking.

"See even other people knows that stealing others boyfriend is wrong"  chanmi said

"Then i guess you already learned your lesson" Nia answer.

"What is she talking about?" The students whisper and chanmi just look at her

"Why don't you tell them the truth? Huh? Scared?" Nia said and chanmi just shut her mouth and look at nia.

"W-what a-re y-you t-talking about?" Chanmi ask stuttering.

"Ohh! Now you are playing innocent? Well I don't play that game" Nia said and smile

"Okay guys! If you wanted to know the story okay! I'll let you know since this girl insisted."  She said while looking at chanmi. "Jungkook is originally mine! But this slut is a fucking flirt that made me and jungkook broke up and experience this kind of problems. I flew all the way to LA and live their since i can't handle the pain im feeling. Now after 3 years i came back here and decided to continue my studies here. But unfortunately the both of them or let me say she and the bangtan are studying here. When jungkook saw me he kept on talking and talking to me all i do is push him away because i know that its wrong! But what can i do we still love each other. And let me ask you one thing!" Nia explained and all the students look at chanmi and started whispering something. Nia stop and walk closer to chanmi "Now who's the slut?"

Chanmi teared up and look at nia "Why are you doing this?" Chanmi whisper.

"You provoked me. All i want is a peaceful world but you destroyed it. You deserve this girl" nia said and smile the turn her back at her then started walking but stopped and take a deep breath then started walking again. Cause she's not used to it.

Then she bumped into jungkook.
"Oh i was looking for you. Where have you been?" Jungkook ask and look behind nia and saw a lot of people and chanmi crying. Jungkook look at nia more like asking what happened.

"No need to ask. I just explained to them that im not the bitch here" She said and drag kookie out of the scene.
When they got out of the school they went straight to the cafe and talk random stuffs.

"So can i ask what happened a while ago?" Jungkook ask and that made nia look at him.

"Jungkook do you think our relationship is right? Do you think we can still keep this going?? Don't you think we need to end this already?.......