School❤Chapter 3

Jungkook's POV

It's 6:00m my mon woke me up. And did my morning routine and go downstairs and i sat down on the dining room. Mom's cooking.

"Mom! Later im coming home late. Im with nia :)" I said while tapping the table.

"Where are you going?" She ask and smiling suspiciously.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I ask giving her a very curious face.

"Nothing! Is it bad to smile like this?" She said in a cold way.

"No! But you're kinda scary when your doing that. So you better stop it " I said and rolled my eyes.

Then after i eat my breakfast i rush to school but when i got out of the door my phone beep!

Text message

My stupid bestfriend: Hey where are you? Thought you're gonna be early today? -_-

Me: Sorry mom and i discuss something while she's cooking for breakfast. Im walking to school right now.

My stupid bestfriend: Don't keep me waiting dork!! -_-

Me: Whatever! :) Hahaha.

Then i rush to school. 7:10 Im in front of the gate of our school. I saw nia. She's really waiting. Woah! What's with her. Because when im like this she doesn't wait for me anymore cause she doesn't like waiting.
Then i walk towards her.

"Hey! " I said and waved my hand at her. But she rolled her eyes.

"Why?" I said.

"Ya know that i really don't like waiting right?" She said and crossed her arms

"Yes! And i said im sorry right? Mom keep on talking and talking" I said while trying to convince her.

"Whatever!" She walk straight.

She didn't even call me. What's with her? She never got mad at me. What's happening?

Nia's POV.

Did i act rude? Omygosh! Why did i do that? What's happening to me? And why did i even wait for him?
Nooo! This is nothing. It's nothing nia calm down.
While i was talking to myself i bumped to someone on his hard chest and i fell on the floor.

"Ouch!" I groan holding my head because it hurts.

"Oh! Im so sorry! Are you alright?" He said. I didn't even bother to look at him. Because im in a bad mood.

"Yah! Look where yo... " When i look at him i didn't continue what i was about to say. And change it to "Im so sorry! Im alright" I said. And then he offered his hand. And i take it.

"Im really sorry im in a deep thoughts" I said then i stood up. And clean the dirt of my uniform.

"No! It's my fault im not looking where i was going" He apologize

I laugh it off then say "Ok then it's the both of us fault"
And he smile. And i saw his rectangular smile. It's so cute.

"By the way im Taehyung but you can call me V" He said and give me a very cute smile.

"Cool name! Why V anyways? :)" I said in a confuse tone

"V for victory!" He said cheerfully