Jinjja? ❤ Chapter 16

Jungkook's POV

"Do you wanna know why im acting weird? Huh?" She said and i can see her watery eyes.

"Hey what's wrong with you?" I ask worried.

"I like.... V!" She said and my eyes widened.

"Jin...ja?" I ask stuttering.

"Yes! And i don't know how to keep this feelings away. I know that V doesn't like me" She said and i hug her. *Why V hyung? Why not me? I can love you till death.* i wanted to feel her again cause we haven't done skinships since me and hani are together.

Nia's POV.

I wanted to confess to jungkook already but i think this is not the right time to say my feelings . Suddenly he hugged me. I was shocked. Cause we haven't done skinships since hani and jungkook are together. I hugged him back.

"So when did you start liking V hyung?" He ask. I can see that he's not even jealous. So should i really move on? Even tho we're not even together.
Then he snap me out of my deep thoughts.

"Ahm! I-i c-can't remember" I said.

"Oh is that so? If ever he asks you to be his girlfriend? Are you going to say yes?" He ask me.

"O-oh! I don't really know." I said i don't want to hurt V.

"Come on! I'll help him. Like you help M-me" Jungkook said and look down.

"Oh okay then!" Then we arrived at my house. We bid goodbye. I want to cry my love will help his friend to be with me.

jungkook's POV

When she got inside her house i hit my head a couple of times. While i was walking.

"What did i do? Im so stupid! Why did i even tell her i'll help V hyung! I can't do that! I love her! Aishhh!" I said and mess my hair cause of frustration.
And i got on my bed and im totally pissed. So i decided to take a quick shower and sleep.

Next day.

I woke up early in the morning i did my morning routine and go downstairs and mom is in her suit.

"Hey honey i have a business trip for a year. Im so sorry if i didn't tell you this last night. Cause you came home so late. I'll send you money every week" She said and my eyes widened.

"What?! " I ask mom. She kissed me.

"Bye honey! Tell your hyungs to come over. Oh! Also nia!" She said and got out of the door. Then i follow her and the car already started. So i started walking to school instead. And i saw nia sitting on the bench beside the tree. As i was walking towards her way.

"Oppa!" I was shock.

"Woah! You scared me to death hani" I said and she link her arms.

"Im sorry" She said and hug me. And i look back at nia and V was with her and they are talking.

"Oppa! Where are you looking at? Oh! Nia? She's so pretty right? She's your bestfriend oppa right? How come you didn't feel anything for her? She's so beautiful tho. But im thankful that you and her are only bestfriends cause if you weren't we're not together now. But V oppa and nia suits each other right?" She said i was shock at first cause even she can feel that Nia is a  very lovable person but why can't nia feel that i like her? Is it because i never show her? Aishh!