Shocked❤ Chapter 7

Baekhyun's POV

When i was standing at the park i saw someone's looking at me then i look at the person who's looking at me she look so familiar then i saw her face clearly

"Nia? " I murmur while walking towards her.

Then when i was walking towards her she's with somebody but i didn't bother to look who's with her it's just i missed her so much.

"Nia?" i said while holding her shoulders.

"B-baek-h-hyun?" She stutter and i hugged her but she didn't hug back.

"I missed you so much" I whisper while hugging her.

Then i let go of her.

Nia's POV

When he let go of me i look at V he's staring at me like "Who's that guy?" Then when i was about to explain it to V someone shout.

"Babe?!" A girl said and come towards us. And i was shock who she calling babe. Then baekhyun look down then i look at him. The girl came toward us and she hang her arms around baekhyun's arms. My eyes widened my tears was about to fall but i hold it didn't let it fall.
I said in my mind *I thought im only the one* but i was wrong why didn't i think of that. I don't know why i feel like this. It's been 3 years but why am i feeling like this?

"Who are they babe?" The girl ask while smiling.

"This is Nia my e..." I cut his line.

"His friend nice to meet you this is my friend beside me V" I said and give her a force fake smile.

"Nice to meet you too!" She said with joy on her face but baekhyun is still looking down.

"Hey we gotta go! Me and my friend wants to have fun nice meeting you again baekhyun you too have fun" I said and give them a smile and wave at them then i pull V.

V's POV

I saw nia's eyes was kinda teary when the girl came out from nowhere now she's acting kinda weird she's dragging me with her.

"Where are we going?" I ask while she's pulling me. She face me then she smile.

"Just follow me" She said and grin

Then i follow her. Then we were in a place where no one is there. But it's really beautiful.

"Where are we?" I asked her.

"This is the place where i go when i feel sad" She said while looking up to the sky.

"Ohh! Am i the first person you bring here with you? " I ask with curious face.

"No! Hahaha! I bring jungkook here with me" She said while laughing at me.

Then i look around it's so Beautiful and quiet and no other people here just the two of us. Then my eyes landed on her face she's so beautiful and very cute her white skin her eyes, nose, lips i wanted to kiss it so bad.
An hour pass she stood up.

"Come on now" She said and offer her hand.

"Yeah sure it's getting late tho" I said and accept her hand.

Then we walk side by side i walk her home and bid goodbyes. Then she kiss me on the cheeks and whisper thank you for this night. Then she go inside the house and i was there standing in front of her house and still can't move on what happened a while ago i touch the cheek that she kiss and smile.

"She just kissed me" I murmur and smile.

Then i walk home and still smiling my mom's already sleeping so i went to my room and wash and still can't move on what happened a while ago :)

A/N

Hey guys did you love this chapter please don't be a silent reader. Please leave a comment :(