Her words that broke my heart ♥ Chapter 45

Jungkook's POV

Now can i ask questions? Yeah past is past but the word CONFUSE came out of your mouth. So do you think i would believe the word past is past? Why didn't you tell me earlier? Do you think if you told me this earlier i would get mad? Do you think we'll reach this situation? I could've protect you from her! Im not supposed to be nice to her! If i fucking know this thing! Your still should've been mine until now if you didn't chose to lie and hurt me. You kissed her in front of me! Everything i heard is fucking clear that your confuse about your feelings! What the hell jungkook. Just accept the fact that were done. And that's all! We are never ever getting back together jungkook. Never! Thank you for all the things you've done for me. But please stop right there it's enough you don't have any reason anymore to do that. I appreciate all. The love if it's really true love. Iloveyou jeon jungkook but i guess this is goodbye. Once is enough especially when bitches are all around" Her words that broke my heart into a million pieces and made my tears escape from my eyes. She walk out and left me there on the spot speechless and crying my knees hit the ground and cry harder. All the hyung run to me and comforts me they told me to calm down but i kept on crying. Why does she need to do that? Is that it? It's over just like that?! What the heck! Just because of that stupid mistake? Is this for real? Am i dreaming? Please god wake me up now i don't know what to do without nia.

Nia's POV

I ran out of the school and go straight to the garden. And cry there "Ihate you jungkook! I hate you so much!!! I don't want to see you nor hear you voice! I regret every single day i spent with you" I murmur and continue crying.

"N-nia? I-is that you?" Someone ask behind my back. I turn around to see who it is. It's V i hug him and cry on his chest.

"I want to get out of here and never come back" I whisper and he hug me tighter

"It's alright nia. I will help you get out of this problem. If you would let me" He said and brush my hair using his long beautiful fingers. After the crying scene that happened he walk me home and told me that Don't cry anymore my eyes are soaked already and he said my mom would get worried so i nod and i smile at him and enter the house. My mom look at me and walk to me.

"Honey are you alright? Your eyes are soaked. Is there a problem?please honey tell me. Im getting worried" She said and brush my hair using her fingers then put her hands down to my face and my sight is getting blurred and my eyes tear up.

"H-honey? W-why?" She ask that made me hug her.

"Mom. I want to get out of here" I whisper and don't want to tell her what happened cause i don't want jungkook to have a bad identity to my mom. I don't want him to look bad"

"Get out? Why? " She ask

" Just please get me outta here! I don't want to live here. I want to get out of korea" I said. She push me lightly for me to face her.

"But honey you're graduating already. Can't we wait until your graduation?" She ask

"I can just take the finals then talk to my teachers mom. I don't want here anymore mom. If i continue staying here i feel like dying! please mom! Every where i go. All i can think is our memories mom" I said while crying. She nod and smile and told me to stop crying. And she tell me to go up and rest. She'll fix the papers already. Next week is our finals and i wish i can concentrate.