Wish this is only a dream ❤ Chapter 47

Jungkook's POV

I was dreaming about nia leaving me suddenly someone wake me up.
I open my eyes and look who is waking me up.

"Yah maknae! You're going to be late for school" Suga hyung said while shaking me. I stood up and my eyes widened.

"So yesterday was a dream right? It's only a dream hyung" I ask and he look at me confused.

"What dream? About yesterday? That you're crying when you got home and lock yourself in your room? Uhmm.. Actually no" He answer and i look down and release a sigh. My tears started rolling on my cheek.

"Yah yah yah! It's early for that! Why are you crying all of a sudden? Spit it out maknae!" Suga hyung shout and i look at him.

"N-nia's Gone hyung" I cried. I saw suga hyung's eyes widened.

"Yah! Maknae! That doesn't make sense. What are you talking about?" I heard jimin hyung ask so i follow where the voice is. All of my hyungs are in front of the door.

"Im not lying! She left me already!" I shout.

"Stop joking around maknae it's not funny! Where is she going then? Huh?" Jhope hyung ask me.

"Yesterday is the last time i saw her. We talked about stuffs and she started smiling at me. And i thought that that is it we're starting to make up now. And im never giving up suddenly she hug me tight more like the last hug she's gonna give me. I can feel something's wrong. And she cry really hard on my chest. Then she told me "Jungkook it's time to let go" and i didn't let go. She said that again while pushing me i didn't want to let go. There is one thing she told me that made me let go of her hyungs. "Let's go out later" i finish my exam really fast for us to spend more time. I was so happy Really happy! But when i arrived at their house the house is empty and only their house keeper is there. That's why i feel like i didn't want to let go of her" I explained while crying.

"U-uh? M-maybe their just going on a trip" Jin hyung trying to comfort me

"Bringing all of their stuffs?" I ask and look at him then he look away.

"Maybe they're just going to visit some of their family members there" Rapmon hyung said

"Their family members are in Singapore and new york and Philippines" I answer

"Oh"

"Maybe th.... -Hyungs please stop saying non sense things. She's not coming back anymore and if you keep doing you're making me expect something that will never happened and ITS HURTING ME MORE" i said emphasizing the word Its hurting me more. "Im not in the mood to go to school" I said and lay down.

"B-but....-It's fine okay just take a rest" Jin hyung cut V hyung and they all walk out my room and left me. I look at my phone and stare into my phone and look at the beautiful wallpaper. And it's nia. I unlocked my phone and open the gallery. It's full of our pictures since were bestfriend to boyfriends and girlfriends. My tears are flowing while im looking at the pictures.

"This is the memories that is never going to happen anymore" I murmur and put my phone into my chest. More like hugging it.

"Is this the only way to hug you nia?" I ask while looking at the ceiling.
I didn't eat all day and stay at my room. The hyungs keep on knocking the door and trying to talk to me. But i never answer them. It's been 5 days and all they do is leave some food in front of my door. 2 more days until our graduation. The hyungs started to worry that i might not go to graduation due to my situation. But let us see if i would make it or not please nia tell me it's just a dream. Please god wake me up to this horrible nightmare! Please!

A/n

I just want to thank you guys for reading this story until here :)