The rules ❤Chapter 28

Nia's POV

My mom woke me up she said its time for school. So i stood up and do my morning routine. When im eating. my phone beep so i grab my phone quickly. I smile And hit the table because of what he said.

"Goodmorning! Eat your breakfast ♥ Iloveyou so much stupid!"

"Good morning dorky! You should eat too okay? Iloveyoutoo! Did you just woke up?"

"Yes "

"You'll be late! Stop texting and do your morning routine"

"Ne~"

I put my phone down and smile.

"So is that jungkook? Why are you smiling like an idiot?" My mom ask.

"Yes it is. So mom when are you going on a business trip since it was postponed" I ask trying to change the topic.

"I don't know yet. So honey is there something you want to tell me?" She ask and my eyes widened.

"N-nothing! Why?" I ask.

"Nothing just asking" She said and smile suspicious.

"What's with the smile mom?" I ask.

"Oh nothing! You should get going now you'll be late" She said so i stood up and kiss her on the cheek and started walking to school.
I arrived at the school and someone touched me. I turn around.

"Oh hey nickhun! What are you doing here?" I ask

"Oh nothing i just got here and saw you. By the way yesterday you look stunning" He said i look down because i got shy of what he said.

"t-thanks"

"Nia!" Someone called me and nickhun look who it is.

"Luke! Long time! You said it's only 3 days" I said and pout.

"Sorry i got busy" He said.

"Busy of what?"

"Someone want me to join a group called uh. 5sss? 5oss? Sso5? Ah! 5sos!" He said trying to remember what's the name of the group.

"What does that mean?" I ask

"I can't remember. So hey who's with you? Boyfriend?" He ask.

"Ani! Yah! He's my friend nickhun this is luke. Luke this is nickhun" they shake hands.

"Nia!"
*What the! Why do people keep on calling my name*
I turn around to look who's calling me. It's jungkook and he look pissed.
*Why does he look so pissed? It's so early for him to be pissed*

"Oh! You're here?" I ask

"No! Im there! Can't you see im here? Then you're gonna ask me if im here? Aish! Peoples!" He groaned and rolled his eyes.

"It's too early for your corny jokes" I said and smirk he pull me and started walking.

"Yah! Wait my friends are there" I said and trying to remove his hands. He glare at me.

"Arrasseo!" I said and let him drag me "Guys! Let's see each other later okay?" I shout and wave my hands.
Were at a bench. We sit down