2nd part Camping Day! ❤ Chapter 10

Jungkook's POV

i really can't sleep because of what nia said a while ago. Why am i like this? Do i like her? Why so i feel like this all of a sudden. No maybe it's just a misunderstand feelings. Maybe i feel like this cause im her bestfriend.

Next day.

All of us woke up at 7 in the morning to do our morning routine and all of us should be ready at 9 for our activity and nia decided to eat first then take a shower.

"Hey dorky! Let's go now" She said while looking at her phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask and give her a weird face.

"Nothing just checkin on something" She said.

"Oh! Okay!" I said.

"Come on now!" She said and put down her phone and go outside
She goes back in and drag me.

We go to the place where our teachers and classmates are.

"So class! Our activity today is we're going to search for the things that are in that paper" Then student's give us papers. "You're with your partner right? So we decided to shuffle you you're going to have a different partner on this activity you're going inside the forest and look for that things it needs to be boy and girl so the boy could take care of the girl okay once i call your name please proceed to your partner" Mrs Oh said.

"Jungkook and hyeri" Mrs oh said and hyeri jumped because of her happiness i rolled my eyes and she link her arms around mine i keep on removing it but she keeps on putting it back. I was waiting for nia's name to be called so i know who she's with.

"Nia and luke" Then luke and nia walk toward each other. Luke is a foreigner

A/N
(He's from 5sos hihi~)

"Jimin and cristine"
"V and claire" Mrs Oh said.

"Okay! You can all start now" Then she blow her whistle

Then me and hyeri start to walk to the forest.

Nia's POV

I was expecting that me and jungkook are still partner because me and him are girl and boy. But when mrs oh called jungkook 's name i smile but when i heard that her partner is hyeri my smile disappear because im so disappointed. Then i hear my name and my partners name. And it's luke. He's very handsome too and and popular too but jungkook is more popular. A lot of girls like luke and he's a foreigner.

"Hey!" He said in english then a lot of girls glare at me.

"Oh hey!" I said and smile at him he's so handsome.

"It's great that you're my partner nia" He said then my eyes widened.

"Y-you k-now m-m-my n-name?" I said while stuttering and point at myself. (Cause if you didn't know nia has a crush on him before)

"Yeah of course" He said then suddenly mrs oh said we can start looking for the things we need to look.

Let's skip on the forest moments guys.
Me and luke became close in a very short time cause he's really kind and we have the same things we like and the same food too. Then we came out of the forest and we were shocked that we are the first one to get out of the forest and the teacher notice us. They told us to stay at the back at the line. And we did and sit down there. And any minute some other students are coming out and there are only 6 students are missing and that is jimin v jungkook and hyeri claire and Christine and we're still waiting for them and v and claire got out and next is jimin and we are still waiting for jungkook and hyeri.
Then suddenly they came out.

My Bestfriend  [Jungkook fanfic] Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें