After 3 years ❤ Chapter 49

Jungkook's POV

Everything is settled. Me and the hyungs are studying in the same college and also same class. We all forgot about the painful past especially me and V hyung. Chanmi and i are dating for almost a year. She helped me move on but I don't know if i completely moved on. I can feel that there's still a space in my heart that loves nia. Sometimes i think about her and ask how is she? how she doing? Where is she? What is she doing right now? When is she coming back? Is she still coming back? I always look at our pictures. I woke up early and stood up. Someone knock on my door more like destroying my door.

"Yah! Maknae! We're going to be late!" One of the hyung shout. I took a quick shower and wear my uniform and go out and eat my breakfast. My phone vibrated

Text message.....

Chanmi<3: Hey beybe! Kekekeke~ Goodmorning! Eat you breakfast okay? Be careful on your way here. Iloveyousomuch! :* <3

I smile and reply

Me: Yes~ Did you eat breakfast?! Yah! Eat! Don't skip the very important meal of the day i think. :) Iloveyoutoo! :* <3 Ya there already? How come you're early?

I put my phone down and started eating again. Then she reply

Chanmi<3: yes i eat breakfast. I neet to finish my report. Hey by the way i heard someone is transferring today.

Me: Don't Care at all. All i care about is you~ <3

Chanmi<3: Stop this lame jokes! Hahahaha! Iloveyou! Yah! Get here as fast as possible. I miss you already :(

Me: Ne~ i miss you more :( Gotta go now. See ya later :*

I put my phone down and finish me food.

"Let's go noww!!!" I shout and all the hyungs get out of their rooms and we started walking. Jimin hyung head locked me.

"Guys! There's some news! Someone is transferring today" Jin hyung said while all of them look at their phone then i smirk. They all look at me.

"Oh! Aren't you curious about it? " V hyung ask and i shook my head.

"Always remember maknae! This hoes ain't loyal ~" Rapmon hyung said while singing and laugh followed by everyone.

"Ohh! I wish this is a girl" Suga hyung said

"I wish she's innocent but sexy" Jimin hyung added

"I wish she's beautiful" Jhope hyung join. While we're talking about some random stuffs. We reach the school and i saw chanmi's waiting in front of the gate. I run to her and hug her and kiss her cheeks.

"I missed you" She said and pout and i find it cute

"I missed you more" I said while acting cute.

Hyungs: Eyyyy!!!

I laugh and chanmi. We all enter the school while chanmi and i are hand in hand while walking. Actually we are kinda popular here at the school.
While we're at the hallway.

"Here comes your fangirls" She sighed and rolled her eyes. They like chanmi too but some of them hate her. Of course. They are screaming while we're walking

"Jimin oppa! Iloveyou!!"

"Taehyungah!!! jungkook"

"Namjoon! Saranghae!"

"Jin! Jhope!!!!!"

"Suga! Iloveyou!"

"Oh! They are with the bitch"

We ignore what are they saying and enter the classroom. While the teacher is not yet entering the class we are talking and playing. Some are sitting on the desk and playing with their bags passing around the class. Some are laughing like there is no tomorrow. Some are studying some are listening to music. Me and chanmi are cuddling. Suddenly our teacher enter the class.

"Okay class! So have you heard about the news? There is someone who is transferring here today. Please go back to your seats class" The prof said and all of us go back to our proper seat. "Please come in" he added and all of us look at the door.

Third's POV

The new transfer student walks in.

Student: Ohhhh!

She's wearing a red high heels and a red pants and shirt and red jacket( not actually a jacket but I don't know what does it called. Look at the picture guys for you to know Every detail haha)

She bow and all the students are looking at her. When she face the class all the bangtans widened their eyes including chanmi.

"She's hot man!"

"Woah! So lucky that she's in our class"

"Annyeonghasseyo! Kim nia imnida please take care of me"