3rd part Camping Day! ❤ Chapter 11

Nia's POV

Days pass and this is the last day of our camping. And mrs oh said that we can have fun together and we can do what we want. Me and jungkook decided to be with V and Jimin. We all went to the swimming pool and we all jump to the water and we're chilling.

"Hey guys how about let's play a game" I said while smiling.

"Yeah sure we can! That would be fun!" V said and he said he wanted me as his partner.

"Sure! Okay guys let's play fair i said" Then V go down the water and i sit on his shoulders and then he got up.
And jimin and jungkook are doing the same. Jimin is on the top. Then me and jimin are starting to fight already i was about to fall but hold tightly to V

v's POV

Nia was about to fall but i hold her tight and any minute jungkook and jimin lose we won. And actually before we started we make a deal who ever win will treat us when we got back at the seoul.

And the teacher told us to fix our things already we're going in an hour
We all headed back at our tent.

After that we all head to the bus i saw jungkook and nia looking at the window and then nia lay on jungkook's shoulder. I feel jealous. I like nia and i wish she would like me too. I don't know how to show her my feelings cause im kinda shy to show her

Jungkook's POV

When nia lay down on my shoulders i feel that my heart beats fast. I wish she can't hear or feel that my heart beats fast. I can't understand what im feeling right now. Do i like her? Do i?

"Hey! Ya hungry?" She ask me.

"Not really. Why? You?" I said and look at her. She nod and pout. Luckily i pack sandwich a while ago.

"Here" I said and and hand her the sandwich.

"Thank you!" She said and link her arms around mine.

"Whatever" I rolled may eyes and look infront.

After a minute she tap my shoulders again.

"Water?" She pout again.

"Here" I hand her the water and she drink it then she lay on my shoulders again. I smile secretly.

"Thanks" She whisper and then she close her eyes. And any minute she fell asleep. And i feel sleepy too so i decided to sleep.

Suddenly i woke up and im laying on nia's head. We really look like a couple and im so happy about it.
And after an hour we arrived at the school and the sun will set in a while.

"Stupid! Wake up we're here already" I said and shaking her.

"Ahmmm!" She said still not standing up. I look at her she's so cute when she's doing that now im in a deep thoughts.

"Hey bro! Aren't you gonna wake her up?" Jimin hyung said and tap my shoulders.

"She doesn't want to. Here hyung im just gonna carry her at my home and can you please bring the bag with us" I said and give them the bag.

"Wait! Why don't you just bring her to our dorm" V hyung said.

"What? But we're all boys there?" I said and look at him.

"It's not like we're gonna do something bad at her" Jimin hyung said and raised his left eyebrow.

"He's right" V hyung added.