Have Faith

A/N: This update is earlier as I just feel like be nice today haha. Have a great rest of the day/night

Jennie POV
"He what?!?" Victoria screeches
"He can't remember anything. It's temporary, but we don't know how long." Lamar explains and I immediately start crying
"But what about his childhood memories as a kid, the times he had with his brothers, the moment before chosen for the show, first time he met Britt, all of their dates, their first times, all of their romantic Christmas's, the time when he proposed, the time when Brittany told him she was pregnant, when Riley was born, James was born, doing the movie, going to Australia, when Emma was born, finishing the movie, this camping trip, when Britt was I labour. I mean he can't remember any of that right now. I can't even start to imagine how painful that would be" Alex says crying more and more.

It silence for the rest of the hour in the room. Like before, all the room is filled with is air and cries and I just can't help to think how Brittany's doing.
"I think maybe we should swap rooms now. It is 4:00 am" I announce and everyone looks up, the guys untangling their arms from around the girls before we still silently make out way towards Brittany's room.
"He's awake. Just has temporary memory loss. He's sleeping though. Has been the past hour" I tell them plainly before going back to my seat that I was sitting in before, quietly jumping over the sleeping kids on the floor.
"This isn't fair on them" I whisper in between my cries as I lay my head on lamars shoulder.
"I know baby" he says softly. Inside I know he must be breaking down but I know Lamar and he definitely won't show his emotions on the outside. The only time I have seen him do it was when I miscarried.
"I need some air" I say shuffling out of my position in my chair and taking my phone, removing myself from the hospital.

I walk patiently down the streets of downtown Toronto, this still near our coming area, all my thoughts keep flowing back to me. This whole week has been a blur to me. The finishing of the movie, this trip, Alex and Zacs baby, the incident between Zac and Alex who have now mysteriously made up from, and now this. Two of best friends are on the verge of a) permanently forgetting everything and b) dying.
I turn out my phone and find the song I want. I find a nice and dimmed area in this warm and shallow beach and plug my phone into the mini speakers I grabbed from my car. I turn on the song 'We Go' as this 100% reminds me
Of trittany. It was jiley's song but it was trittanys too. I finish dancing and just lay on the beach crying and crying. Why did this have to happen? Briar and Myles don't even know about this yet and boy when they wake up will they get the fright of their lives!

I finish sobbing and clutch my stomach where my unborn baby is growing. I start crying more and more before I feel this little gentle pat on my shoulder. I turn around.
"Hi Jennie" the little girl says and I smile
"Francesca!" I say giving her a hug and wiping away my tears. See. Typical. On the show Margie was always the one to help Chloe but now even so many years later, she is now the age I was when o was on the show and she is still the Margie she played. 18. This is Frank's daughter and when I was younger I love her to bits. She always helped me, on screen and off screen.

"Are you ok?" She asks and I sniffle, shaking my head.
"Can you tell me what's going on?" She asks and I hesitate
"It's huge Frankie. I'm not supposed to tell anyone. Just in case of the media and public have to promise me that you can't tell your sister or your dad. Please" I beg and she looks at me sympathetically.
"Of course I won't" I smile at her
"Brittany and Trevor were in an accident and are in comas in the ICU. Trevor has woken up but can't remember anything and Britt is still in her coma. Francesca I'm so upset. I can't believe this has happened to them. Out of all people?!! I am so depressed. I even danced at 4am in the morning alone on this beach, 2 weeks pregnant" I admit
"You're having a baby. Congrats!!" She says and I smile looking down
"Thanks" I say softly
"Lamar?" I nod at her quietly and she gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. We are sitting here on the beach at 4 am in the morning, still years on as really close friends. I start crying even more before she calms me down
"Jen- everything will be ok. I promise. They will make it. I understand your situation; and I can guarantee that if you stay positive that it will all be fine.
Jennie I love you but you just have to believe sometimes. Have faith in yourself. In life. And maybe some day all things will turn out ok. Jennie- good things happen to good people." She concludes and I smile in admiration.

"You cannot be more of a quote book can you?" I giggle as she gives me a kiss on the cheek and stands up and leaves.
She will always be my guardian angel. No matter where I am.