I remember when....

Trevor POV
I walk over to Brittany's bed. She is sitting up from the setting on the hospital chair. Everything is silent. There is no noise in this room. I sigh as I get to the bed
"Hi" I say slowly. She doesn't answer so I turn to everyone in the room. The entire cast.
"Ummm can you guys give us a minute or two..." I ask him hesitantly
"Yeah of course" everyone says
"You ok?" Victoria asks softly as she leaves, the last one out, following everyone else.
"Yeah. I'm fine. Just hope it will be ok" I say back and she nods, walking out with everyone else.
"Brittany" I reason. She moves over, not giving me any eye contact and just ignores me
"Britt I'm sorry. Really I am" I say and she sighs
"It's not that Trev. It's not your fault you forgot me. It's no ones fault but that stupid driver I just really...."
"What?" I ask softly moving closer to her, pushing her chin up so that her eyes were locked with mine. I thought she was going to turn away and budge and just push away from me. She would've gotten so angry at me and would never of forgiven me but she didn't do that

She kissed me. She leaned in and passionately kissed me
"I missed you" she pulls away as she finishes her sentence. I pause for a second. The room still silent. She looks at me nervously. Both of us really relaxed and calm. We have just come out of a coma and now I remember her. She's not mad at me. This is what everyone has hoped for. Everyone has wanted. And now it's working.

Thats when I lean in and kiss her. Again. I kiss her back. We keep kissing and kissing and soon I'm down next to he in the bed and we are heavily making out
"I love you so much" I say as I keep kissing her while tears drop down her face. I pull out my thumbs and slowly dab them away from her face. She smiles softly and I chuckles. It's silent but not awkward silence. With Brittany it's never awkward.
"I love you too Trevor. Please. Don't leave again. No more of this. I can't be away from you any longer. We are done being stupid ok?" She says and I nod my head.
"Ok" I say softly "I promise" she smiles and grips into the shirt I'm wearing. She moans before leaning in to kiss me again. And again. And again. God I can't wait to get outta here.

Alex POV
We have all been waiting outside this hospital room for about 10 minutes and I have no idea what they are doing in there.
"Should we go in yet?" I ask and they look at me again
"Alex babe. You've been asking that question every 30 seconds. We'll go in when they're ready" Zac says rocking Chloe up and down.
"Ok sorry. I'm just....nervous I guess. I really just want them to be together. I can't hold and wait any longer. It's Trittany. They are meant to be they're just perfect Zac. They have been together for so long. Been together through everything- the show, dating life, engagement, marriage, having Riley, having James and Emma and then falling pregnant again and then--"
"Ok ok sweetheart it's alright. Shh" he says giving Isaac Chloe and giving me a hug
"They'll be fine Alex. Honestly. It's Trittany" he says and I wipe away my tears that have all of a sudden formed on my face before standing up
"I'm going to get a coffee. Anyone want one?"

Brittany POV
"I. Really. Want to. Get out of here" I say out of breath after kissing Trevor for so long
"I know baby me too. I missed you a lot. When we get back home we can have all the fun we want. Maybe try for another baby?" He suggests and I nod, smiling then suddenly get confused.
"What's wrong hon?" He asks obviously seeing my expression on my face.
"We. We already were. Trevor you may not remember but I do. We already have a baby. I remember being pregnant Trevor. Where's our baby?" I ask suddenly really confused and stressed.
"Britt. It's ok. I can't remember a thing but I know you and I know you remember. I don't know what happened though" he says and I start crying
"Trevor I can't do this. I have to meet this child of ours. I can't do that to him or her" I almost shout.
"Britt calm down. Press the button and we'll ask the nurse" he says and I straight away press the red button next to my bed indicating assistance from the nurse. She comes running in, really worried as well as Victoria and Alex.
"What's up girly?" Alex asks
"Baby. I was pregnant. Where is she/he?" I ask really panicky. They all look at each other and then Victoria nods at the nurse who then runs out of the room. Trevor grabs my hand tightly and I take a deep breath. Now on the verge of tears.
"She died Britt" my heart sinks as Alec says those words. I immediately start crying and the girls come over and hug me.
"It was a girl!?" I ask really excited but disappointed.
"Yeah but it's ok sweetie that's not all" she says and I look up at her in hope
"You were having twins. There was a boy and a girl. The boy survived" she says and I smile as Trevor looks at me and leans in for a kiss. I pull away and look at the girls who come in for more kisses as more of my tears stroll down my face.
"You ok?" Vic asks. I sigh
"At least one of them survived. It only just occurred to me now like I remember that we were going to have twins." I say and they smile
"We were going to tell you while we were talking to you. You know- on the ride to the hospital. When we....Trevor I can't do this" I admit and he leans in for a hug.
"It's alright sweetie. Can you two give us a minute?" He asks the girls nicely. They nod and then leave the room, leaving just me and Trevor in the room.

Me.
In an absolute meltdown