Words

Britt POV

I immediately look into Alex's eyes, test in hand before giving her a huge hug.
"I'm so proud of you Britt" she whispers and I weakly smile.
"You are so brave. Such an inspiring girl. Just be strong sweetie" she encourages me and I look at her, weakly smiling.
"It's ok babe. Seriously we'll get through this. Just let it all out. Let the tears flow"
"But I don't need to" I say pulling out of the hug.
"I didn't want this baby. After all I was kind of hoping that number five wouldn't come this quickly. I was so upset when I thought I was pregnant because I never wanted another baby. I didn't want to tell Trevor because I knew he would keep trying for another baby. I was scared for the first time in my life that I was pregnant" I say and Alex looks at me like something is wrong. She mouths 'turn around' and before I realise why I twist my head, being face to face with my worst nightmare.

Trevor.

Trevor POV
"You never wanted this baby?!" I say trying to keep calm but really I am raging inside. Britt just looks at me innocently with those gorgeous brown eyes of hers.
"No" she says softly looking down and moving closer towards me.
"I. We. We were both trying so so hard for this yet you never wanted it?!!?" I raise my voice as she tries to kiss me.
"No Brittany." I say firmly pulling away.
"Is this is?! All the lies? Or are there more?" I say sighing.
"There's one more thing I probably should've told you before all those countless time we had unprotected sex" she says sort of getting a bit more confident now.
"Uh huh and what's that?" I asks and I can literally feel the tension rise in the corridor. I see Alex quickly sneak back into Riley's room while me and Britt continue our argument.
"I was on birth control" she admits and I swear my face drops. I look at her, staring at her up and down one last time before storming off. Slamming the door of the hallway from Riley's room loud shut as I go. Damn annoyed.

I march out to our car and start driving back to our house to cool off. I see Logan's car parked outside the front of our house which clearly says they are all home.
"Hey" I say walking in.
"Oh hi Trevor. Why are you?! Where's Brittany?! Where's Ri? Are you ok? You look a little pissed off" she says and I don't say anything.
"Don't even worry about it. Thank you so much For looking after the kids for us. I'll send a pay cheque your way ASAP. I take over now though. You go breathe. Sleeps you need it" I say and she smiles weakly before hugging me
"No problem trev and there is no need for a cheque. They're family" she says and I nod before she says goodbye to the kids, once more to me and then heads out.

"Hey guys!! You guys want any food. I know you just had fro yo but It's nearly 1:30!!" I say walking into my room where they are all watching a movie. James claims our bed is more comfy than the couch so they usually all watch movies in me and Britts room.
"I'm ok daddy" James says, eyes glued to the tv. The others shrug before I smile at them all watching something together, take a photo quickly and then go back out to our main lounge room.

I check my phone messages which are bombarded with 15 messages from:

Bae ❤️😘💁

"I'm sorry bby"

"Please forgive me"

"It was too early babe"

"I promise. I didn't want to tell you cause I knew you wanted one for some time now and I didn't want to disappoint you"

"Trevor!! Please answer me!"

"I love you Trevor. I miss you so much already"

"It was an accident I promise. I didn't know it would affect you that much"

"I'm reallllllllllllly sorry"

"Please Trev. Come back"

"I know you've read this!"

"Answer!!"

"Trevor. I swear to god I feel terrible babe you need to come home"

"You've made me cry. I miss you. I need you. I didnt mean to hurt you"

"I'm sorry. Please come back. Trevor. I love you xx"

Then nearly 24 missed calls from
Bae ❤️😘💁.
All these media alerts then texts from the guys and mum asking about Riley. I then check Insta which is the only thing that I can use to escape what's going on right now. My anger. My frustration.

I post the picture from earlier on with the caption;
"Friends born together. Stick together"
and then realise afterwards that its kind've directed at Britt and I. But the photo is of the kids.

After a while of chilling, i suddenly feel my eye lids become heavy but before I try and go to sleep I feel this tapping my shoulder. I turn to my right to see Blake near me, a piece of paper in his hand.
"Hey little man. What's up?" I ask him and he giggles, handing me the paper before running off. I sit up properly before adjusting myself to read what I have in front of me. Something that still needs a lot of work. It's a poem right now but a song it will soon be 🎶

My song to Brittany.

I took a glimpse of you
My eye couldnt look away.
You were too perfect for me
I just wanted you to stay.

My eyes they couldn't stop staring and my heart was like a beating drum. Brittany you make me nervous. Like right now, when I'm literally numb.

There is nothing I have planned my future to be, without you.
Your soft brown hair, your curves are just all so true.

I love how you honestly don't care. How you have a life without anyone disturbing it. You love everyone unconditionally and all their qualities like they are a candle that's lit.

There's nothing about you I hate. You're perfect inside and out and now at 35, you're still too good for me.
You're the girl I first fell in love with and I will never stop loving you as time exceeds.

I love you, more than any possible words can express. Happy birthday Britt. I can't ever imagining loving you any less.

A/N: rhyming and poetry sucks but hey I did it: jiley_TNS you said that I somewhat improved. I ask how. This chapter doesn't count hahaha it's terrible 😂😂😂