Party !

Brittany POV

The room was silent for a few moments as then next come the "what's???" And the "why's??" I shrug
"It's what's best for me guys. Don't worry the other will still stay in Toronto, just not me" I say and they all look around at each other nervously before alex stands up
"Awww I'm going to miss you. We all are" she says giving me a hug.
"I know. I'm going to miss you guys too!!" I say and soon enough the entire cast comes and give me a hug surrounding me with bodies. Luckily the kids aren't here, although explaining to them what's going on will be a complete nightmare. They will not be happy. Especially Riley.
"Ok ok stop getting me so emotional" I say and they all laugh before giving me soft hugs and more kisses. The pen I sit down expecting that to but it for the news. But no.
"I know right now is a very emotional time and before I say what I want to share, I just wanted to say that I'm really happy for you guys Isaactoria and Britt and her family as well as you guys work so hard and you deserve a new location. Yes it's going to be really hard saying goodbye but we all need to start a new chapter at one point" she says and I turn to Trev smiling before she continues
"Which brings me to my announcement. Over the past 10 years we've reunited as a cast, I have watched you guys bring up more kids than a child care centre. It was seriously one every year for our cast and at one point we would've been in on that too. But as many of you know i miscarried and now she's no longer here with us. However, when we were in New York and we saw Amelia we realised that we wanted and we were ready to start a family of our own and were OK to out the past behind us. And it worked! Cause when we were back in NYC, I found out that I was pregnant and that Myles and I are going to have a baby!!" She says and everyone cheers. Applauds fill the room and following the typical TNS announcement tradition, we all start to get up again and congratulate the two.
"I won't be here to meet it" I pout. But briar smiles
"How are you smiling?" I say and she laughs
"That's the next thing. When we were in New York we actually were there longer to look at a few free dance studios. As of yesterday, Myles and I are the proud owners of Erlet Corp. A new studio created by the two of us and upon a mixture of the two of ours names. Which means yeah we're moving back there in April 2032" briar says and I watch as the two of them beam with pride together.
"Oh wow! That's great! At least now we'll both be in the States!!" I say and she smiles
"Exactly. I'm so happy" she says giving me a hug
"Right. Is that it guys?!" I laugh looking around
"Please no one else is going are they?" Alex says and I laugh.
"We're the only ones staying?" She says and Zac side hugs her.
"We just bought a new house babe!" He says and she chuckles
"Yeah and I'm still here" Trevor says and I smile at the 3 of them.

I guess the next step is changing after all. Everyone's going their own ways and after 16 years, I guess it's now finally time for us to all move on.

Trevor POV
February 24th....."you know who's" birthday 🙈

Today was the 24th of February. A very special day for a very special person and for her last birthday in Toronto, I wanted to make this one count.
"Hey baby girl" I say nudging her a bit. I love watching her sleep, it was like going back to Bora Bora.....so relaxing.
"Happy birthday!!" I say as I watch her stir before finally opening her eyes.
"Ohhhhh Trevor. It's too early for sex" I laugh
"I don't want sex. That's for tonight hun, I got you breakfast in bed" I say and she giggles wiping her eyes and sitting up. I hand the tray to her before giving her a kiss on the lips
"Happy birthday Brittany"
"Oh gosh. Another birthday. I must be getting old" she says groaning
"38 babe. You're not even half way yet" I say and she smiles, kissing me again
"Thanks Trevor. Where are the kids?" She asks curiously. I smile
"Still asleep"

Lie.

"They'll be up soon and when you come back down, all fresh we'll do presents and stuff but for now- you just eat my dear" I say flicking through for a good, time full-filling channel for her to watch. I gave her breakfast in bed so that I could get the prep ready outside.