Terroised Love

After I had stopped crying and the room was settled, the nurse allowed Trevor to stay in my hospital room together meaning that He would move in. However because we were going to go to a different hospital tomorrow, we aren't anymore cause we have nearly recovered and there would be no use. We have apparently recovered faster than most patients and because of the help and support the staff provide mainly because we are celebrities and our lives depend on them, we were predicted to be like this. The cast don't mind at all- it's only 3 more days.

Tomorrow we are both going to start walking and then the day after that it's predicted that Trevor will get his full memory back so on the final day we're here we are all going to just chat and talk in here and hang out together like we are all still on vacations.
"I'm tired baby" I complain and he weakly smiles
"I know so am I" he yawns placing his arm around me. I turn to look at the clock on the wall and it reads 9:31pm. We asked the nurses to join our beds towhee so then it would feel like we are together back at home again. It's good. I love having him here but more importantly; I love how he can remember me
"Hey guys. We're just going to head back. You guys ok?" Vic pops her head in. I smile
"Just tired but we are fine thanks vic" I say and she sighs
"Ok then night you two. See you later. Make sure you sleep" she says and I giggle. She sounds like my mother
"Yes mum. Goodnight" I tease and she chuckles, quietly shutting the door before silently walking out of the room trying not to wake everyone else.
"Mmmm I love you Trevor. I can't wait to get home" I say and he sighs, nuzzling his head into my shoulder
"Neither can I. Goodnight" he says
"Night babe" I say before shutting off the lights to another day.

~~
Jennie POV
I wake up 8am and I see that there is no one in my bed next to me which is expected because for some reason he's always never there in the mornings?! Claims he has to go to work early. It's weird but I understand. He always comes back from set really late too. Sometimes I get suspicious and even wonder if he even comes home to sleep each night. But I try to worry. I don't want to hurt the baby, especially cause I'm 3 weeks pregnant now. Not that that's very much though haha. I groan knowing it's time to get up and check my Instagram feed, eventually posting a photo of everyone asleep yesterday in the waiting room while we were there for Trittany. It was so cute everyone was like joined with their heads on one another's shoulders. Me and Lamar and Victoria stayed up but the others were out like a light. The kids were all under blankets and on pillows down in front of us too.

"You can tell we were comfortable. Love this family. All well and good for Trittany now......and me and Lamar- you can tell we are so looking forward to our +1!! Love always to our fans for being such amazing and thoughtful people. Updates to come lovelies xx #MySecondFamily #Thankyou #ManCrushMonday @b_raymond @lamarjohnson @albeaton @vicbalde @trevorflanny @zacvran @isaaclupien"

And then hit send before jumping out of bed. Wait--- what's the date today?! I check my phone again

28th September 2033

Crap. Our wedding anniversary. How did I not remember!?! I'll just have to say that I have something for him later and that he will have to wait for it. What do I get him?!?! Aghhh stupid baby brain. I quickly jump back into bed and text Isaac
"What do I get Lamar for wedding anniversary. I have no idea what guys like at the moment" I text him and soon get a reply
"You forgot!?! Ah maybe a voucher"
"Yeah. It was an accident 😁. What though?!! To where?"
"Jokes get him a trampoline"
"Lol he's not 5. You mean that for the baby right?!"
"No. He loves flips and stuff and your backyard is huge so why not get him a huge trampoline. Say it's coming and it hasn't arrived yet. Order it now and get a man to set it up" he suggests
"Thank you!!! We going into hospital 2day?" I say excitedly and wait for a reply
"No. They're doing there exercises. Trying to get back to normal again. Apparently we aren't allowed there. That's what Vic says. She rang the hospital this morning. "
"Kk. What are we going to do instead?"
"She was thinking maybe just chilling at the hotel. It's raining today so its probably best" he admits and I'm impressed by their already organized activity. I just woke up Hahahaha
"Ok. Thank you. Bye"
"Bye Jennie. " he says and I smile getting on my phone, still in bed and still pretending I'm asleep and order a trampoline

~~
"Tuesday? Great! We'll be home then. Thanks so much" I say and hang up.

That was easy.

I quickly get dressed and put my
make up on and do my hair and eventually walk down the stairs eager to see what Lamar has planned for me. We have rented sort of an apartment as did the rest of the cast as we expected to be here a lot longer than usual. But obviously not. We invited all of our family and friends down here too as well as Trevor and Brittanys families as we didn't want them to miss them possibly dying either. It was just safer to do that. Everyone was here though and some were staying at this apartment. There was Megan Mackenziw who played Beth on the show, Myles and Briar also shared with us here too so it wasn't like we had the whole apartment to ourselves.
I eventually find my way down the stairs and to my surprise see Megan Mackenzie and my husband naked on the pull out couch together.

Well. Didn't expect that.