Ultrasound

A/N:
• Hey guys, go and check out my quiz book as well as my collab book with jiley_TLA . The new chapter should be up once it gets 100 views or Imogen gets back on Wattpad ASAP!!

• Please chat to me. I live interacting with my fans so if you want to give me some tips or comments or even suggestions or ideas just DM me or comment on this chapter or on my profile, whatever works. If you just want a plain chat about anything, Sam goes. I love talking. Probably more than life itself so I'm always open.

Anyways, enjoy my story xx

Isaac POV
"Victoria Baldesarra Lupien?" The nurse calls out and I look up as the receptionist shows a hand towards the door.
"It was so nice meeting everyone here. Thank you so much for the support especially Skye. So thankful for you!" Vic says giving her a hug before waving to the others and I grab her hand; leading her into the room.
"Hi!!" The nurse, Dr. Newman says
"Hi nice to meet you. I'm Victoria and this is isaac" Vic says as we wait stranding as she fixes a few things up on the computer. She finishes up and then swivels around on her chair, smiling as she does.
"Yes! I've heard all about your baby news on Instagram. You posted not just then. My phone went off and it was very exciting and then the receptionist told me I was your doctor. Very pleased girl I am" she says and Vic giggles
"Ok! So can you please jump up onto the table. Shirt rolled up please" she instructs as Vic does what she is told whole I sit on a chair next to her, grabbing her hand and squeezing them tightly.
"Right. So we are going to put his gel stuff on. You've done this twice before Vic so you probably know how it goes but it technically just helps it along. Ok?" She says and I sigh looking at Vic who is smiling.
"Yeah. That's fine" she says and I smile back as I kiss her hand. I can't believe this is the third time here. Unbelievable.
"So. How did you tell the cast?" She asks and I smirk, looking at Victoria.
"Funny story. You up for it?" She asks and I chuckle as she nods.
"So me and Jennie went to go and curl our hair in order for bryles wedding. We opened a drawer looking for something and we found a pregnancy test. It was obviously mine and I knew that but Jennie didn't and so she was and I had to pretend to be really suspicious about who's it was. We didn't want to tell the girls so we told the guys as one of them were bound to be the father and everyone soon straight away turned to Trevor and they all thought it was Brittany's. I knew it was mine but I wasn't entirely sure so during the wedding reception I went to go and check to see if it was true just in case and it was so I brought it back hoping to show everyone but it turns out they already knew. Well they all already knew that someone who they all assumed was Brittany until Brittany denied it and everyone was happy for me and blah blah blah. It was all very funny. Reminded me a bit of that friends episode at Monica and chandlers wedding. Just a hit different though" Victoria explain and I laugh recalling the hits.
"Isaac didn't know?" Dr. Newman asks and I shrug
"Had no clue. No one suspected it was me cause I was the one who found it and managed to act like I was suspicious to who's it actually was" I laugh
"Hahahaha that's hilarious. Never knew a 'telling the cast' story could be so difficult!!" She says and I laugh, so does vic.
"Ok well you're given the all clear. Here's your baby. It's so small. It's only like two days old so don't blame me if you can't see it" she says and I chuckle as I attempt to try and find my unborn child but fail as Victoria starts winding her shirt back down and rubbing off all of the gel and we head off.
"Thank you so much Dr. Newman" Victoria says and I smile at her as we head out, my hand still in her's.
"It wasn't that bad was it?" I ask her and she smiles, giving me a peck on the cheek.
"Not as bad with you there" she says and I smirk giving her a passionate kiss as we stand outside the doctors office. So much pda when there are 10 years still in there. Oh well. Trittany do it a lot more than we do!

Victoria POV
As we pull away after a while we decide to just text my parents saying we will be a few more hours as we just want to spend the day together. Why not? We're given a kid free day!

While Isaac calls my parents, I check my Instagram where I am tagged more than 25,000 times in pictures, messages. So many votes too. Insane.

"@babysrus Congrats Isaactoria, you guys are incredible people and deserve another child 100%. Can't wait to see he new Bub!"

"b_raymond Yay!! Even though I already knew, so great to hear and I am so happy for you both. So excited to meet the new little one. Congrats 'Michelle and Eldon!' Xxx"

"sparklyunicorn124 Still unbelievably starstruck today after meeting both of you. Such amazing people who should be proud of how far they have come in life. Congratulations to you too. You make an awesome couple and I can't wait to see him/her in the future!!"

"Babe! Have you seen some of these comments? They're unreal!" I say nudging him as he gets off the phone. We're just driving to the mall to get some lunch together and he was talking through Bluetooth. When we stop at the lights I read them too him and he can't stop smiling.
"I can't wait either Vic. I can't believe we are having our third child! Remember when Maddie was born!! Remember when we went to Australia!! That was ages ago! Time sure does fly fast" he says and I smile as we pull up to the mall way ahead of our 'Date Day.'

"Chicken Seizer?" I ask Isaac as I go ver to 'Sumo Salad' and order two of them while Isaac gets a seat. I pay for my meal and after passing "too many" fans, I finally sit down to eat. Gosh I'm starving!!
"I love you so much you know that?" He says looking me deep in the eye.
"Yeah. You know I love you more though" I say back and he chuckles
"That's what you always respond to. So yes. When do bryles come back from their honeymoon?"
"They have a week left. Thank god they're already pregnant. They'd probably need a deserted country farm to stay in to keep the paparazzi away from them amor their headlines wouldn't be ones they would want to be proud of I swear they have sex more than they should" I admit and he chuckles
"More than Trittany?" I giggle
"Close to it. You finished?" I ask after a while and he nods as we out it in the bin and then head back to our place for some well deserved rest.

Maybe that time at 'Nanna's' can extend a little bit. I really wouldn't mind some more time with my man :)