25th of December.

Ughhhhh I've got this parent teacher start of year thing tonight that I have to go too 🙄. So you guys are in for a treat and are getting this update early. Enjoy.......oh Imogen----I love Twilight, there's no right or wrong. Twilight beats Harry Potter by miles 😉 bahahahahahaha sorry guys 😂😂👏

Brittany POV

"What?! Oh my god Trevor! That's so amazing" I say super excitedly as I kiss and hug Trevor.
"I'm so excited" I whisper to him
"I know me too. When do we tell the others?"
"What you mean; fan others or family and friends others?"
"Fans" I sigh, thinking of an answer.
"Later I reckon. After the baby's born" I end up saying.
"Yeah maybe we could say it at the same time you announce you're going to L.A" he says and I look down sleepy before turning to look away.
"I'm sorry baby" he says pulling me into a hug again. I shake my head as I feel more tears coming.
"I shouldn't have brought it up. I promise I won't talk about any more" he says but I don't say anything. I'm too upset. I finally pull apart; away from Trevor and we just sit there before I speak up.
"Listen" I sniffle "I really want to go to film this movie. But I really don't want to leave you guys. It's going to be the hardest thing to do. But for my own life, I need to do this. So yes babe, you can mention it whenever you want because I guess in the end anyways, I'm going to have to get used to it. I'm going to have to know that I'm going to be leaving you at some point. I need to have a lead up do then I'm not as upset on the real day" I explain and he nods, wiping the tears away from my eyes. He leans in and kisses me before he side hugs me for around 10 minutes as we just sit there together in peace.
"Come on" he says automatically. I look at him confused.
"What?"
"We need to get the kids" he says and I shake my head as he holds out both of his hands to help me up as we reach for our coats and shoes before driving in the car to get them all together.

~~
3 months later (sorry for the time skip lol!)

Trevor POV
I wake up to movement all throughout our bed. I groan, opening my eyes to see all 4 of my kids jumping in front of Britt and I in our bed.
"Daddy! Mummy! Wake up!!!" James says as the other giggle. I groan further putting a hand through my hair as Riley gives Britt a kiss on the forehead and then promises both of us that she will give us some space, before leading the others out. Britt rolls over so then she is facing me and I take my hand out to strike her cheek.
"Merry Christmas beautiful" I say and she smiles.
"Merry Christmas Trevor" she says softly before leaning in and kissing me passionately but quite soft.
"And merry Christmas to you too my gorgeous unborn baby" I say, placing a hand under the covers and onto Brittany's 6 month bump.

We decided, after a lot of discussion, that Britt would be going to L.A, while I would be staying in Toronto with the kids. No one knows yet, even three months later but when the time comes, we will have to let the secret out of the bag. It's going to be hard but it's what's best for her. For our entire family.
"Come on. Let's go get the kids and we'll open presents" I say finally after a we share a long moment full of love and staring into each other's eyes as well as kissing. I go over to her side of the bed, holding out my two hands and helping her up and out of bed and to then link our hands together and walk down to see the others. Alex and Zac had stayed the night here, as well as Emily and Chloe. They live further away from us than the others and since Christmas is at ours this year, we only thought it would be appropriate.
"Zac! Bro. Wake up! It's Christmas!!"'I say as we enter the spare room, while I hear Britt mumbling the same thing to Alex. They have the same reaction to us as when the kids came into our room this morning so we just leave them to be before soon after they join us and we walk downstairs to the living room as a 4.
"Right. Who's on the naughty list and who's on the nice this year huh?" I tease as I let go of Britts hand cause James comes running up to me giving me a large hug.
"Merry Christmas buddy!" I say and he smiles before pulling away and helping Pat sit on the couch. I smile as I turn to Brittany and hold her hand again as we watch our 4 kids sitting together waiting in anticipation for all their presents.
"Well ok then you can open them now. I'm getting a cup of tea. Alex/ Zac/ Trev, do either of you want one?" Britt offers and i shake my head and so does Zac but Alex doesn't so she goes in with Britt to make their own hot beverage. I walk over to the large overhead stereo player and turn on some Christmas music as I watch in eager the kids in front of me, squealing as they open their presents. I manage to snap a few photos, chat with my bro Zac before soon the girls come in.