Sister Chats

Victoria's POV

I wake up, not knowing for a minute where I am. Trevor's here though. Why is Trevor here? My bump has gone down, quite majorly and I finally remember what's going on. I quietly sit up in my bed realising Trevor's still asleep as well as my day old baby girl, and turn on my phone to see more than 1,000 notifications appear on my phone. My initial thought was shit this is bad. Really really bad. But then I realised that it was expected. Yesterday was a huge day. One that I really regret happening. Probably the worst day of my life. I open the messages, posts and tags from Instagram, Twitter and Facebook as well as alerts from Google, my private messages and lots and lots of phone calls. It's sad that it's already out. I was hoping we could be able to sort this out. Just the 4 of us without anyone knowing. That obviously couldn't happen. I sigh as I read through all the hate. The hurtful messages. Tears slowly stroll down my face as I manage to deal with this huge scandal. There's hurtful words from Isaactoria fans, a lot from just the TNS fandom in general, many news stations, major newspaper offices, even Trittany fans. Utterly disappointed.

"How could you @vicbaldesarra ? Ruin two incredibly adorable relationships?!?"

"I really thought you both were serious. Obviously not. Bad bad bad @trevorflanny and @vicbaldesarra....."

"Terrible news to wake up to. Can't believe it @vicbaldesarra @trevorflanny . Australia woken up terribly disappointed. Thanks so much. For everything."

There were some asking for interviews, columns in the nearest papers, radio talks, TV movies. However here was none from Isaac. Not even a tweet or a IG post. So far there were none from any of the cast members. Except Brittany. It was written on her Twitter account and it definitely made me feel the most guilt.

"Sometimes life isn't always as expected. It breaks down right in front of you. Today was when my life broke. It snapped a friendship, relationship and a family. It broke me."

That's when the tears just kept flowing down my cheeks, further and further and from that moment on I couldn't read anymore. I heard a stir from what seemed like Trevor's bed and I softly put my phone down next to me and turned to face him.
"Hey" he says groggily, still laying down obviously hearing me cry.
"Hi" I say with the least bit of hope.
"Wait.....how am I?" He pauses brushing his hands over his hair. Then suddenly he bolts up.
"Shiiiiiiiit" he says for a long time before his head turns sharply towards my face.
"We.....we.......no no no no no" he says getting up and walking over to my bed.
"Where's Brittany?" He says and my heart sinks for him.
"Trevor, Trevor. Relax. We didn't have sex last night" I say and he breathes a sigh of relief.
"Well not last night anyways" I say and he looks at me deeply.
"Oh my god now I remember!!!!!!" He says pointing at me. I smile weakly at him and he sits down on the chair which is usually where Isaac sits. I sigh again before he speaks up looking at me deeply once more.
"Oh my god Victoria- what have we done??"
"I don't know" I whisper, shaking my head. "I really don't know"

Brittany POV

Another day turns and I'm here awake on the couch. After last night all I can think about is Trevor. This morning is the first morning I've woken up and he hasn't been here.....kissing my neck, down to my shoulders, stomach, hips, up to my bre--- STOP!! Brittany seriously pull out act together. He cheated on you. He slept with another girl. Your best friend. Got her pregnant. He is not someone you think about. Get him out of your head.

Last night, Isaac came over in the midst the aftermath. I reckon I just laid there in his arms for ages. Minutes, hours until I was exhausted. Sick of crying, thinking about what had just happened. Eventually I just dosed off. He must've tucked me under the blankets and let me fall asleep in the couch. And then left. The poor guy. He must be feeling hurt as much as I am too. He's the other side of it all. I mean it's not just Trittany in heartbreak, it's also Isaactoria as the fans call it. It's the same story for both relationships. He would've gone home the same way I did last night. The kids are with Cheryl at her home and he would've gone back to his house by himself. Feeling upset. Hurt. Frustrated.