Outburst

Trevor POV
We have been standing in this hallway for like 20 minutes now. Brittany hasn't stopped crying. She is still cradled up into my arms in complete shock. The poor girl. Riley was our first and she's been with us through everything we can't loose her now. It's just not on our cards at the moment.

"Babe? Do you want to go and see her?"  I ask finally and she sniffles, looking up from my sweater she has pretty much soaked by now. She nods and I smile as I grab onto her hand and swing it up and down as we walk together towards her room.
"She'll be fine ok baby girl? Everything will be ok" I reassure her and she looks across at me and smiles before leaning in and cupping the outsides of my cheek and kissing me. Her gentle hands pressed against my skin as our lips just touch for a moment of bliss that I can't even remember the last time we shared.
"Ready?" I ask as we stand outside the door of the ICU. She sighs deeply and nods and I take her hand, kissing the tops of it and then twisting the door knob into Riley's room. As soon as we walk in my eyes are met with my poor daughters body. Her innocent figure laying across the mattress with tubes flying out of every single part of her; machines on either side with heart monitors and IV drips; needles in her arm and bandages and casts positioned all over her weakened body.
"Oh my god" I all I manage to let out as my eyes grasp the feeling of Riley. I'm not her but I have been in many situations or visited people in those situations and I can feel her pain. Britt was in tears on her first step in here and I clutch onto her tightly as I rock her side to side while she just cries and cries into my arms. She pulls out of me and goes and sits on a chair next to Riley's bed while Victoria who has been with Ri comes over to me and asks if I can go outside for a minute.
"You mind if I steal your husband for a minute?" She asks Britt. She just shrugs and nods weakly before going back and paying her attention fully to Riley. I sigh as I follow Victoria outside the ICU.
"She alright?" Vic asks obviously really concerned
"Yeah. Just really overwhelmed. Riley was our first and we've already nearly lost her once when Britt was pregnant with her and so she's just fearing it will happen again" I say and she gives me a sympathetic look before pulling me into a hug. It lasts a long time and at one stage I just feel like crying but then I think to myself that I have to toughen up and be brave.
"Trev. It's ok. Let it out if you have to. Honestly Trevor, this is serious and I completely understand if you're getting emotional. This is huge!" She says at that point it's broken. All of my courage I've tried to hold on to the past few minutes, all of my bravery and confident minds; trying to be positive for Brittany. It just breaks. My tears keep flowing and flowing down my cheeks and Victoria just tightens her grip on me as she reassures me that it's going to be ok.

But honestly. I don't know if it will.

Jennie POV
"And breaking news now to the center of Toronto. High profile Celebrity Couple Brittany Raymond and Trevor Tordjman have been seen rushing to South Toronto for an apparent family emergency. The two were seen outside the towns hospital and according to sources were visiting someone very close to their hearts. Although that information is confidential and to be kept private, we give the Tordjman and Raymond family our best wishes to towards whatever is happening. We understand it is a very hard time for you at the moment and we will keep you in our prayers and thoughts over the next coming days. Ok Tracey. Back to you with the weather. I hear that showed are on the way for the late spring---" the news reporter Katie Page is heard saying. Myles switched it off because I think we are all sick of hearing stuff about TNS on tv. I feel for Britt and Trevor at the moment. Having their little baby girl in a life/death situation. It's hard. I mean I lost my baby and it wasn't born but to think that someone that know and someone who has grown with them, their first child is having a near death experience right now is terrifying. It's absolutely heartbreaking to hear.

"You guys ok? Briar, Myles need anything?" I ask as I stand up to go to get some coffee. They shake their heads and I offer some round to the others who shake their heads too.
"Anyone want to come?" I ask and James and Maddie immediately put their hands up. Must be a couple thing.
"Ok great! Let's go!!" I say as they stand up and hold hands, running to catch up with me.
"You two are cute" I say as we walk out of the room. They giggle nervously looking at each other.
"Haha. Ok so I need a tea as I can't technically drink coffee and I'm going to get a coffee for Vic as she definitely needs one to when she gets back. You two want a cookie or a milk shake or something?" I ask them but I get no reply.
"James?"
"Maddie?" I call out but get no reply.
"Ok come on out I'm not playing this game you two! I need to get a drink" I say impatiently and the all of a sudden I hear this sobbing noise. I am in the middle of the hallway right now so I stop myself and peer around the corner to find James sitting in the smallest corner of the hallway near the exit of the hospital with Maddie by his side in absolute break done of tears.
"Oh my goodness!! James baby. What's wrong!!?" I say softly as I try but fail to sit down next to him
"Sorry sweetie I can't sit down. But James what's wrong? Tell me. Here come here and hold my hand. We'll go and get you a cookie and we'll talk about it ok?" I ask him and he immediately smiles as he takes my hand and the other one he holds on to Maddies hand as we walk together into the cafeteria.

"Mrs Johnson. Any reports on Trevor and Brittany? Are you ok?"
"Can you say anything? Where's Brittany?"
"James. Maddie. Where are your parents?"

The reporters say as they come up to us. Cameras flashing everywhere, news reporters and journalists as well as radio stations and all these patients are bombarding the cafeteria. Wow I never knew it was all this popular. I've already had enough.
"Hey!!" I scream over the crowd before luckily one of the news guys gives me his microphone and I stand up on one of the tables with it in my hand.
"Hi guys! Yeah my names Jennifer Johnson or most of you know me as Jennie or probably even Chloe but I need to tell you that I do know that there is something physically wrong with the family of Brittany and Trevor's. We have been in touch with the them as soon as hey heard the news. We ask that you keep them in your thoughts and prayers as they go through this tough time together. We really appreciate your support so far but we really need to you to clear out and let them have their own space for now. Thanks guys" I speak and they smile before nodding and walking away. Even though they already knew and even though half of them are already at the south hospital, I still couldnt tell them. I couldn't say that because then there would be heaps more people and poor Britt and Trev would be even more harassed by them.

I get down from the table as I see everyone clear off and go back to their normal lives. I find James and Maddie and then lead them to the counter where we order straight away before taking our food and drink to a nearby table.
"Good James? Like it Maddie?" I ask them and they nod giggling together.
"Now James what's up buddy?" I ask him as I take a sip of my tea.
"I want mommy and daddy. I miss Riley. I want her to come back" he says and thats the statement I have been dreading to hear ever since I found out about Ri myself. James and Ri have been partners in crime for as long as James was born. Been with each other through thick and thin and that's why I know that when I have to tell him the truth, that his sister could die this week or even tomorrow, he will be gutted. And even a five year old can be gutted.

I haven't seen it yet. But I know even more pain will strike me when I do.

~~~~|~~~~~~|~~~~~|~~~~~~|~~~
A/N;

HEY GUYS!!
I'm really sorry about the late updates. 2 days later......oops 😁sorry. This sorry is starting to get a little tense and things could start to get a bit emotional on the next few chapters.

But thank you for reading. Shoutout to @jileu_TLA my awesome "boy attracted" (sorry😂) international stepper for being just so awesome. She really is amazing and I love writing our joint book together it's so much fun. Sorry if your tag didn't work. Somethings going on with my tagging atm.

Stay tuned for more of this story and my joint story with Imogen. It's called 'Combination Highway.' Make sure you check it. Love you guys. You're amazing. Keep reading and commenting, I see them all. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! What were you? I was blue fairy floss haha!

Bye. X