Baby.

I hold frozen still. My cheek still pressed up against the phone but as I try and recall what I have just heard, the tears and emotions start showing in my eyes and before I know it, millions of tear drops are flowing down from my eye and onto my clothes below.
"What?" Is all I mange to get out to Alex who is on the other line.
"I know sweetie. It's devastating. We are all so upset" she says and I cry further out loud but then stop to speak.
"How.....how did it happen?" I ask crying still and at that stage Trevor comes and looks at me strangely with an 'OMG are you ok?' look on his face.
"She had a miscarriage and as she's 5 months along, most of the blood was lost from her, making her loose the baby. We were all at Jennies place still when she felt a pinching feel through her stomach and then this dripping sensation down her leg. It was a bit like what you experienced with Riley on your wedding day (A/N: READ EARLIER CHAPTERS FOR MORE INFO) except you didn't loose the baby." She explains and I try to nod and grind my teeth through the pain I am trying to contain. It's hard because I can imagine briar at the moment. Everything I went through, just in her.
"Wait. So where are you guys now? At the hospital? Why can't I see you?" I ask sobbing still as Trevor places kisses all over my neck.
"I'm in the other hospital. The one on the south side. You're at the north britt. How's Jen going anyway?"
"She's good. Do you want to swap? I'm going to come over there just to see briar so I can drive to the hospital and you take our car back to where I am now?" I reason with her and there is silence before she speaks.
"Uh yeah sure. That works"
"Ok cool. Alex I'll be there in 20"
"Ok bye Britt. You ok though? In a state to drive?"
"Yeah. I should be fine"
"Ok bye. See you soon"
"Bye alex" and then I hang up, wiping the tears off my cheeks.
"Babe. What's wrong?"
"Briar. She lost the baby. She's at the south side hospital right now. I'm going to go see her--"
"Mr and Mrs Tordjman?" The doctor interrupts. I stop talking and Trevor rubs my shoulder slightly as I look up at the doctor
"Yes?"
"You can go in now"
"They had the baby?" Trevor asks and he just nods slyly and then walks away.
"I've got to text Alex." I say as I text her saying that I will be there in an hour instead of twenty minutes.
"Heyyyyyy" I say softly as we walk into the room.
"Oh hey guys. Want to meet someone?" Lamar asks as I nod moving closer to the newborn.
James wraps his arms around my waist as I lean into his shoulder. Lamar holds up their baby and I smile as its soft eyelids are lying perfectly on its face, all shut and tight.
"Girl huh?" I ask as he nods, giving me the baby and letting me hold it.
"How's Jennie?" I ask him and he shrugs looking at her on the bed. Asleep.
"She's exhausted. The delivery wasn't too bad just a lot of breathing problems  I guess. Really really tired now. I told her to get some rest and then when she needs feeding, she'll have to wake up." I nod as he weakly smiles
"How are you doing bro?" Trevor asks him as lamar wipes his hand through his hair
"Alright. Just a little bit tired too. Although its only 3 in morning and the labour was only 6 hours and some last a lot more, I still physically feel drained out" he says
"We did too, trust me. 3 times we felt it!" I say and Trevor smirks as I hand him her. I smile as there is a moment of silence through the room as Trevor holds the baby in his arms maki g me smile remembering him when he was holding Riley, James and Emma. Well I guess and Patrick but not straight after. We won't go into that though. After a while Trevor gives the baby back to Lamar.
"She's so adorable. Reminds me a lot of Jennie actually. Do you guys have any names yet?" Trevor says
"She does a bit doesn't she? And we haven't thought of any cause she is literally half an hour old and Jennie fell asleep straight after she gave birth" Lamar explains as my eyes glance on the poor girl.
"Only I know what it feels like. Can I have a photo?" I say and they chuckle
"Of course you can Brittany" he says as he puts the child back into its crib and I take my phone and snap a picture of it snuggles up underneath the blankets and post the picture (ABOVE) on Instagram

"So proud of @jenniepapps and @lamarjohnson for creating an adorable little creature and bringing it into our world. So excited to see what the future holds for them. Jennie and Lamar are already great parents even though Jen's asleep. Lamar- it's well deserved. Labour is hard 🙈. Anyways, Congrats guys. Beautiful little girl. Welcome to the world 💕💕 @trevorflanny #adorable #stillunnamed #dramatictnstime #proudaunty"

And then I post it on Instagram while also looking at my phone messages.

Alex 😘💕
COME TO THE HOSPITAL!! WE REALLY NEED YOU.

Oh god. What else now? We already have a new child, a lost child and now something else? Seriously TNS? Could this day possibly get anymore dramatic?