Family Matters

Victoria POV
"You're pregnant? Again?" Isaac asks standing up and moving towards her as she shows him the stick from behind her back.
"Oh my god" he says and I smile as he looks at me in the eye and then leans in to kiss me. I giggle as he pulls away and looks at everyone
"Sorry Bryles, but this has been the best thing that has happened to me all day" he says and I laugh and surprisingly so does Myles and briar who are looking sympathetically at us. I mean them as well as Jennie and Lamar are also having a baby so they understand. But then again this is our 3rd, not 1st, like them.

Everyone starts conversation again after they come running up to me and congratulating us on the baby.
"Hey at least Isaac didn't faint again" Myles says and they all laugh even the rest of Myles and briars family and friends who are also here. The room suddenly turns quiet though as they all turn to Brittany who hasn't said a word yet.
"I tried telling you guys!" She says and I laugh going up to her and giving her a hug.
"I still can't believe you though!" She says to Trevor who pretends to pout before going up and giving her a peck on the lips.
"So Vic if you were pregnant this whole time, how come you went along with the blame game? We were the ones who found the stick in the drawer so why didn't you tell everyone straight away?" Jennie asks, confused. The rest of the family and friends that were here are even paying attention to us now, going off into their own chats while the cast sorts this all out.
"I guess I wanted to make sure and I guess I didn't want to affect briar. It was her special day and I didn't want to become the main target. But we have been trying for a baby for so long, I just wanted to be sure and I guess just before a by year ahead, the other day was the right time to do it" I admit looking at everyone whose faces are like ghosts. They look so puzzled it's actually hilarious.
"Well at least we know who it is" Lamar says relived obviously and I laugh
"Sorry for the confusion guys" I say and they laugh it off
"No problem!! We are so happy for you guys. Congrats!" Britt says giving me another hug.

~~
Jennie POV

Bryles after about 3 more hours of partying and drinking and dancing and talking eventually left to go on their honeymoon. They left on a boat to the city harbor and then would be flying to Hawaii for their actual stay. All of us were jealous, especially Trittany who were actually supposed to go their together just them earlier in the year but couldn't because they had agreed to go camping with us instead. Now I honestly regret inviting them because it was a life or death experience for them and I know if they had gone to Hawaii, they wouldn't of been so close to dying. It was sad to leave them but they would only be gone a couple of weeks and it was before all of the premieres and extra and behind the scene shooting took so it worked out well.

I have just woken up and received an awful amount of morning sickness, but after washing out my mouth and freshening up for the day, I was well prepared and ready to go. Today the entire cast and their kids were going on a big picnic meet and greet with frank and Chloe to chat about our holidays and to just catch up. We were about to leave though when I hear the phone ring.
"Jennie" I hear and as soon as I pick it up I know it's Alex
"Alex! Hey what's up girly?" I ask and Lamar looks at me and I nod at him, signaling to go in the car and wait as if be with him soon.
"Oh nothing just a flat tyre. We were wondering if you could pick us up?" She asks and I laugh
"Um yeah sure but we have a 5 seater so we won't all fit. We can go their and then Lamar can drop me off and then he can come and pick you 4 up?" I offer and she sighs
"Sorry Chloe's just crying. So tired. She kept me up for hours. But yeah Jen that would be great. Thank you so much. See you soon" she says and I laugh
"Ok good luck. Bye" I then hang my phone up and quickly rush to the car where I inform Lamar about the others and then we soon jet off to the park.

~~
Britt POV
"Hat Riley please" I tell her and she groans before I put it on her and then she runs away. She is starting back up at school soon so she is still a bit agitated about leaving us. She hates it. She spends so much time with us, she never like leaving us.
"So. Vic had any scans yet?" I ask her as us girls sit around the picnic table while the guys are roasting sausages by the BBQ and the kids are on the equipment. The media have gone crazy and so have the fans, wanting questions every second but Trev promised me he would shoo them off if they weren't gone in at least an hour. I mean how entertaining do parents and their kids at a park get?
"Yeah good. Got a first scan tomorrow just to confirm it I guess which is exciting. I honestly don't know if this will be our last though. Maddie has always wanted another sister I don't know why but I'm worried that if she wants a sister then Blake will want a brother and then we'll have to have two more children. I mean 4's a lot. I don't know, even though you can Britt, I can manage them all" she says and I smile
"It is hard work. Definitely is but they are the most adorable people I know so it's totally worth it. I don't know where I'd be without my kids. They are my world. My life" I admit and they look at me and smile.

Some of the girls here are married but haven't decided to have children. Some of them are still single and that's fine but for me a life without children would be so incomplete. It's just come to me that I am so so lucky to have Trevor in my life, let alone Riley, James, Emma and Patrick because they are what makes up me. They turn me into who I am.