Spa

Victoria POV
Today is Christmas Eve. My family is getting together tomorrow for a huge family celebration. We are all exhausted from our Christmas shopping we did for friends and family yesterday but everyone's supper excited for tomorrow.

I've got to admit it's really weird not having Brittany and Trev around these past couple of days. We always catch up with them around this time of year but I'm sure we'll do something when they get back. Make likely for New Years. We are keeping updated on their Instagram posts too.....incredible!! I'm so jealous.

It's 6am right now. The sun just peeping through our window. Blake is sound asleep at the moment, so is Maddie. Blake recently moved to his new roo instead of being in ours so I've got to say we've had our fair share of private time and sleep past couple of days.
"Morning babe" Isaac says leaning near me and giving me a kiss on the lips
"Hey"
"You ready for today? We have the whole cast coming tomorrow..." He says and I smile
"I know. I'm really looking forward to it but it will be hard without the Tordjman's there. Their make outs are always incredibly entertaining" I admit and he chuckles
"Maybe we could take over that role" he smirks and I chuckle
"Maybe babe but we have ALOT and I repeat ALOT of Christmas presents to wrap today so I wouldn't get too excited. Maybe you can have your reward at the end of tomorrow" I tell him and he smiles.
"Can't wait" he says and I smile
"Come on we better get the kids up. They're going to my mums place in an hour" he says jumping up, pulling me with him.
"Ok you drop them there and I'll get started wrapping. Great idea telling them or more like bribing them that grandma has lollies. She's diabetic. She has none isaac" I say and he chuckles again
"Yeah I gues but we and to get them out of the house somehow. Lollies always seems to do it for me" he says and I cough in between talking so he doesn't hear it
"Man child" I say and he turns around
"What?" He says and I giggle
"Nothing" and he shrugs and kept on walking.

That's the Isaac I know.

Brittany POV
"Mummy!! I'm hungry" Riley moans as she jumps around the living room. It has poured all day and the kids are far from bored, been keeping themselves entertained with many of the indoor household activities. They've probably watched more movies than there are actually ever made this holiday. The adults have just been chatting and catching up. This arvo me and Trevor are going to have a little heated spa session while the kids are minded by the rest of our family. Right now we are just preparing for tomorrow. Us girls are going shopping in town this morning while the guys I down to the local football park to play some sport which I know Trev and James are very keen on. The girls (well just me and Riley and Emma and Sam and Chloe and Charlotte. The other didn't want to) however are thinking more of a pedi and Mani as well as the adults getting facials and little ones getting there toys each extra to Christmas. Yes- I know they're spoilt rotten but I guess- Riley and James especially when you are kids to celebrities what do you expect?!

"Come on girls. Bye babe looking forward to tonight" I wink at him kissing him on the lips before grabbing my handbag and keys leaving Trevor full of impatience.

~~
"Mummy can I get pink please?" She asks and I nod
"Of course baby" I say and she smiles before slipping off with Emily and Sams kids down the beach driveway. Yet have a cute salon down here where they braid you hair. I told Ri we would get that another day. She really wanted it braided though.
"What are you going to get Britt?" Sam asks and I shrug
"I don't know. Whatever. I'm not fussed. I get it so many times I don't really care anymore"'I admit and she chuckles
"That's the celebrity treatment you get" she says and I laugh
"That's what being Brittany Raymond is all about" I say as I laugh, posing for yet anther photo for a fan with Riley.

~~
We arrive back at the house at about 2pm. Well I did. The other joined the boys and the other girls at the park as they wanted to leave me and Trevor for some alone time in the spa. I guess they thought we would be louder than usual but come on we had to keep up the Christmas tradition as usual. That's kept for tomorrow though. I have it all planned.

"Hi Babe" Trevor says as I join him upstairs in the tub. He smirks as I take
Off my robe revealing my Aqua bikini and jump in with him.
"You're so sexy in that I swear to god" he says and I chuckle
"That's why I bought it. But those abs Trev are just gold" I say and he kisses my neck softly as a return for what I said.

Christmas eve today" I say and I smile snuggling up to him.
"Yeah. I can't wait for tomorrow." He says
"Why?! The kids faces as they open their presents?"
"You could say that but I was leaning more towards the sex afterwards" he says making me giggle
"Of course you were. But I've got to admit that I am too. It's out Christmas tradition" he chuckles kissing my head softly making me smile. I look up at him and stare into his eyes.
"You're so beautiful even with no make up on" he says as I chuckle, snuggling closer towards him, tightening my grip on his arms. He leans in though and starts kissing me and we automatically take it a lot more passionately than probably most of the cast would've expected and before I know it the kisses get more rough by the second.

Before I know he is he taking off his boardies that he had in and I am just keeping down to my bikini but I know it won't be long before it becomes nothing. We keep kissing, him taking the lead as he kisses through my body- past my shoulders, down my neck and across my chest, slowly massaging my breasts as he does so before kissing softly on my stomach and then moving 'down there.' I nod as he slips his hand into my bikini bottoms and starts moving his finger around, pleasing me and making my heart beat faster and faster by the second. I groan but try and hold onto the volume of my sound, dialling it down to a minimum. It gets harder and harder to do so as he pumps circles more intensely every time he goes round. The blood rush is incredible and the sensation is indescribable but I know that's only the beginning.....

This little spa session may go a little bit too far than we had first implied.....oops 😉

At least there's no one home.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
So this is quite a heated chapter. May lead to a lot of things you never know. Please also go and check out me and jiley_TLA 's joint account. There is a new book coming soon but if you could follow 'us' that would be awesome.

As for the picture above......
I made it after watching the episode where jiley broke up and then realized that the way above should've been how it happened. The Comic is sort of my
View on that episode. What I think should've happened.

Have a great week!!
Grace xx