Moving on. Letting go

Hi everyone.
I'm a little I guess emotional tonight as it marks the very end of my TNS: 16 Years On book. I honestly can't believe that it's come to this moment. I really can't thank you all enough for this experience. You really all have been incredible and made this all worth while ❤️

As I'm sure many of you may know by now, I started writing on March 10, 2015. Today is my official one year anniversary on Wattpad and it's been pretty amazing so far. The Next Step: 6 Years On was my first book and I still remember writing chapter 1 at the bus stop one morning. Little did I know just that one idea would get this far. And go for this long.

Of course I loved the writing part and that was definitely why I signed up to do this experience, but there are always a lot more other things about Wattpad that make me smile almost every day.

1) the fans. I honestly am blown away with the amount of reads both books in this series have received. You all, every single one of you who have read my first or second book, are all insanely amazing! I cannot thank you all enough for it as you truly have created a new me.

2) the friends I've made. I'm just about coming up to 700 followers on Wattpad which is just pretty overwhelming for me. Over this past year I've met some internet friends that I don't think I'll ever forget. Thank you to everyone and I'm sorry if I don't mention you DancerAtHogwarts - my crazy llama friend austinmahomie16 - my first follower and Australian friend and inspiration swaggerjagger125 - my crazy #1 fan 👊 simply_TNS_neverland - my new Wattpad friend and co-writer TNS_Halsey_Obsesser - my Canadian friend, first person I actually talked to on here and basically my Wattpad expert hahaha jiley_TNS Jiley_Obsessed jameshair - all always voting and commenting on my book love you guys ❤️❤️ and of course my partner in crime, British husband, father of Riley, Llama and best Wattpad friend ever jiley_TLA . I'm sure there's many more. But really i can't be more grateful for you guys. You're all so amazing, kind-natured, incredible, beautiful people and you've all inspired me one way or another to be the person I want to be so THANK YOU !!

3) the stories. The book by TrittanyFeels  and I think I've mentioned this before, inspired me deeply to write TNS: 6 Years On. It introduced me to the world of fanfiction and really started this whole journey for me. So thanks Nikki for helping me find my inner writing skills and passion. You're really talented yourself too and your books are just gold xxx

4) the Wattpad nomination. Mid-way through last year black-rainbows hosted a TNS Awards. My book was nominated for the category of the entire cast and I won! I got the second highest amount of votes in the entire awards book. I was so excited and was overwhelmed with the fact that I had even been nominated at first. Thank you black-rainbows for hosting that and making me feel almost like I was doing something for a purpose. And thank you to everyone who voted for me once again because without you, there wouldn't of been this sequel. It would've stopped ages ago.

I guess in every chapter of someone's life there has to be a good bye. And it's going to be really hard to leave this book. Almost every night for the past year I have spent it writing this book and to be honest I loved it. It's going to be really hard not coming home and knowing that I don't need to update this book anymore. You guys were all so incredibly supportive and lovely and just the best fans anyone could ever ask for. Of course I'll still be on Wattpad, and I'm always here for a chat and I'll be writing of course my other books but for now it's kind've nearly the end. I've had such an amazing time. Thank you guys so much! I love you all.

Grace xxxx