Recovery

Alex POV
I watch as Trevor turns over the stick; a bland expression over his face, signifying nothing.
"Wow. Ok" he says and I hold Britt tightly once more as I then let go of her and go over to Trevor, reading the pregnancy test results behind his shoulder. I look at Trevor immediately as soon as I see the results. Britt's eyes are still closed so I hug Trevor while I can.
"What does it say?"
"Brittany! Riley has woken up!" Vic says, running into the room, breathing heavily.
"Sweetie. You shouldn't be running." I warn her as it's jut me and her left in the bathroom. Trevor gives me he stick as he races off with Brittany who has already ran off.
"Wow. Oh my god trittany. The drama doesn't stop at 4 does it? It will always continue won't it?" She asks me softly .
"Someday. When the world ends" I reply before walking off to the room, the stick still in my hand, Vic trailing.

Riley POV
Before I knew it my eyes peels open and my mouth starts spreading wide. For some weird reason round 3 wasn't even needed and now I can actually see light again. I turn to see Vic and Isaac and Zac and Jennie and Lamar and.....their baby?
"RILEY!!" Vic says before running off.
"Are you ok sweetie?" Jen as well as my uncles all come up to me. Jennie gives the baby to Lamar before she takes my hand and looks me in the eye.
"Where's mum and dad?" I ask because to be honest they are all I want to see right now.
"They're coming sweetie. Just stay in there. Oh god. I am so glad our woke up" she says crying before I see mum and dad race through the door.
"Riley!!" Mum says crying as she comes over to the seat Jennie was in, stroking my hand softly. She kisses my temple lightly and I smile as I see tears dripping down her face.
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah. I'm just so glad baby that you're ok"
"Hey dad"
"Hi sweetie. How are you feeling?"
"Good actually. A little tired but a lot better"
"That's good princess. They'll get they'll get you fixed in no time" I weakly smile looking at mum and then at dad and the rest of everyone here.
"Where's James and Emma and Patrick gone?" I ask softly, mum squeezes my hand tightly
"They are with--"
"Briar and myles and everyone else" I hear a familiar voice finish my sentence.
"Oh my goodness. Hello?!!" Mum says standing up and hugging them all as they come in. Especially my siblings who, as well as Emily, Maddie, Blake and the other kids accompanied by Jordan and Logan, all stand around my bed.
"Mummy what happened to Riley?" James asks, clutching onto her.
"She fell asleep for a really long time but woke up. She should be ok now" mum explains and I weakly smile again as my eyes start to feel heavy
"We better get going. We need sleep and so does Ri. Come on everybody out. Why don't we go and get some frozen yoghurt?" Victoria shouts as everyone but Alex and mum and dad leave my hospital room.
"Can I talk to dad for a second please just before I literally pass out of exhaustion?" Alex and mum nod before walking out of the room.
"What's up gorgeous?" He asks, getting comfortable.
"When I was in a coma, I had this dream almost where i had 3 rounds to prove myself that I was worthy to go back to the real world. Draw. Sing. Dance. The first one I drew was my meant to be family and the next one I had to sing. I used the letter you wrote to mum as a song and they ranked it 9/10!! Isn't that great?" I say excitedly and he nods
"That's amazing Ri. Are you going to sing it to her next year?"
"Yeah definitely!!"
"Cool. Baby what happened to round 3 though?" He asks holding my hand
"I didn't do it. My dream was over before I has to do it" I explain and he nods.

"I love you so much Ri. I'm just so relieved you stayed. For your life and our mothers. She was really worried about you"
"I can imagine. I'm so glad my dream ended dad. I can't see myself living without you or mum. I'm so lucky!"
"I know sweetie. We are so lucky to have you?" He says kissing my head softly.

Brittany POV
As Ri asks us to leave, Alex leads me out to the corridor in the hospital hallway.
"We never really finished what happened in the bathroom did we?"
"No. No we didn't" I reply and she smiles weakly.
"Listen I know the results and I just want you to know that no matter what they are that I will be there for you. Whether if you are happy or you're sad. I won't let anything happen to you Britt. You are my sister on screen and literally are my sister off screen because we are so close. You have gone through so much and I can't let anything worse happen to you. So just let it all out Brittany. It's ok to be upset which ever way this test leads you too ok?" She says and I look up at her eyes.
"Alright"
"Ok. You want to know what the result is?"
"Yeah. Should I be nervous Alex?"
"You'll be fine sweetie. As I said we'll get through this together. I'll be here for you 100%" she says and I look up innocently as she hands me the test.

I take it in my hands, breathing in and out deeply before spinning it over.

1 line. It's negative.