[2]

connor pushed open the doors to his store, and smiled at the customers. he tugged the beanie over his ears.

"hi." said connor, poking skylar's sides. she squealed, almost dropping the coffee.

she gestured towards the corner of the store. connor turned towards it and saw the blue eyed boy in the connor. wearing a blue shirt, complementing his eyes. his arms filled with dark ink.

"lover awaits." whispered skylar. connor rolled his eyes.

he walked over to him, and put on his best smile. "hello! can i get you anything?"

the boy looked up at him with his baby blue eyes, soft. total opposite of his exterior.

"is this place called accents?" his voice was laced with amusement.

connor furrowed his eyebrows, and nodded. "uh, yes. my grandpa named it."

he smirked. "do i get a discount if i have one?"

it was until then that connor noticed the foreign accent in his voice.

"are you, uh." said connor, thinking. "australian?"

the inked boy nodded. "not bad. some think it's bristish."

connor smiled, shrugging. "i'm an expert at this, obviously."

"so, discount?" asked the boy. connor smiled, and glanced at his inked arms.

"if you tell me about that tattoo." said connor, his face flushing. "i, i want to get one too. but i'm not sure."

"opposite of your personality, don't you think?"

connor blushed. "what's that supposed to mean?"

the boy chuckled, and glanced over at the counter. "i'll take a green tea, please. and your number."

"straight forward aren't we?"

"times a'waisting."

connor chuckled, and wrote down his order. "alright, what size?"

"now look who's being forward. haven't even asked me out to dinner and we're already talking about dick sizes."

connor flushed. "i-i."

"a large." he smiled at connor, smirking a bit. "the drink."

connor nodded, and cleared his throat. "n-name?"

"troye."

"alright, troye," he couldn't help the smile form on his face as he said his name. liking (loving) the name already. "i'll bring your drink."

"and your number?"

"a-and my number."

connor turned around, face flushed, and walked to the back of the store. skylar dashed towards connor, squealing.

"how'd it go? did you fuck yet?"

"sky!" squealed connor. "no! damn. he needs a large green tea."

"what's the name?"

"troye."

connor blushed again.

"tronnor."

he looked up at him. confused.

"what?"

"otp name. tronnor."

connor laughed, shaking his head.

"sod off."