[27]

connor found him, not too far from them. he sat next to him, and smiled softly.

"back in la, you couldn't be seen out in the dark without being jumped." said connor, hitting his knee with his own.

"i have my reasons." said troye, hugging himself. "reasons she wouldn't understand."

connor looked  up at him, and smiled softly. "i'm on your side."

troye looked up at him, and smiled back. he put a hand on connor's cheek, and kissed his lips softly. "that's all i need."

**

troye slipped off his shirt, and put on a clean one. connor watched as troye folded the shirt and placed it on the dirty pile that connor had been creating. "if i didn't know any better, i would've thought you lived here."

connor blushed. "who knows, maybe i'll just move to perth."

troye hovered over him, kissing his chin. "i'll pay all your expenses."

connor placed his hands on troye's hips. "with your stripping money?"

"that's for our kids trust fund."

"thinking ahead, aren't we? you haven't even asked me out." said connor, moaning softly as troye kissed down his neck. he gripped troye's hips, and arched his hips forward.

troye laughed. "i thought inviting you with me to perth was declaring my infatuation."

"your mother invited me." gasped connor, troye kissing down his stomach.

troye smirked, and started unbuttoning his pants. "maybe she's declaring her infatuation."

connor laughed breathlessly. "what a savage."

troye pulled down his pants, kissing his hips. he looked up at him, and smiled. "cheating on me unofficially?"

connor was about to say something when someone opened the door. troye close to connor's dick, they both looked up to see laurelle. her bright smile slowly started to minimize. connor pushed troye away, his cheeks burning.

"i'm so sorry!" said connor, covering up his unbuttoned jeans, and semi. "i'm so sorry."

laurelle giggled. "it's alright, love. not my first walking in on one of my kids, i do have four. although this is my first time walking in on troye being a top.

connor laughed, but quickly covering his mouth with his hand. troye smiled, unfazed. "hi mum."

"hi tokky, have you been behaving yourself?" asked laurelle, smirking slightly. "thought you couldn't see the sight of connor?"

troye chuckled, his hand gripping connor's knee. "things change." connor looked at troye, almost as if troye was saying that more to himself than to connor.

laurelle smiled, and nodded. "alright then, bottom feeders. i'll leave you to it, i have to get your dad off the sofa. bad jet-lag. he also thought he saw leonardo davinci on the airplane. as if." she scoffed, closing the door.

connor whined, laying down on the bed. "that. was. embarrassing."

troye shrugged one shoulder. "she's seen, and done worse."

connor shook his head. troye was about to say something else when connor's tablet went off. connor sat up and saw a familiar skype call.

"do you mind?" asked connor, smiling softly. "i haven't chatted with them in a while, i'm starting to get a bit homesick."

troye shook his head. "i don't, go ahead. i missed david and phil too."

connor chuckled. "it's dan, and i mean alone. they don't know about, you know, us."

"us?"

connor blushed. "us."

"very well then, i know when i'm not needed." smiled troye, kissing connor's cheek, then leaving. connor rolled his eyes, and accepted the call.

"boys! you have no idea how much i've missed you!"

"connie! i missed you too." said phil, pouting at the camera. "it's almost so boring without you."

dan rolled his eyes. "almost, i've had enough of phil's new obsessing with everything candles. when are you coming back?"

connor smiled. "i might stay forever."

"you didn't fall in love with a hot australian dude did you?" asked phil. "if you had a thing about accents, i always thought you'd fall in love with dan."

"no i think he's all yours." said connor, winking. dan smiled, and looked at phil. "actually, there's something i have to tell you."

dan stopped smiling. "oh no."

phil looked at him. "you haven't even heard what he has to say yet."

"connor," said dan. "please don't tell me you started developing feelings about he-who-shall-not-be-named."

phil furrowed his eyebrows. "who? oh! troye!"

dan put a hand over his heart. "you heart me when you say his name, phillip."

connor sighed. "yeah, we kinda kissed? i don't know, it's getting super complicated. just know his mom walked in on us."

dan gagged. "uh, gross! as if i needed that kind of imagery in my head."

"what dan is trying to say, connie, is that we care about you. you left california hating him, and now you might not even come home!" said phil, speaking fast. "oh my gosh, that's adorable. you're staying in perth to be with the one you love. damn daniel, why don't you do that for me?"

dan raised his eyebrows at him. "okay one, i think you literally just outed us. and two, i fucking followed you here from england, you twat. i didn't have to apply to this school."

"i knew you were married!" said connor, laughing. "and i don't not hate him. he hurt me, that's never going to change."

dan sighed. "it's just too cliche, you know. a simple love-hate relationship."

connor nodded, biting his lip. "yeah, you're right."

"he might like you there because he's around what's familiar to him, you know? his family, his home, and his surroundings. what happens when you guys come back to LA? will his feelings change, or stay the same?"