[31]

"and this is where you'll say your vows." said the designer. sage nodded her head, holding hands with joe.

"i like it." whispered laurelle, arm intwined with shaun's. connor hugged himself, walking behind the mellet's. watching everyone talk.

tyde looked up at him, and smiled at him. "you okay?" said tyde, walking up to him.

connor shrugged on shoulder. "i'm going to miss you guys."

tyde smiled, grabbing connor's wrist to pull him into a hug. "then stay."

connor chuckled, hugging tyde tightly. "oh, ty. i have to go."

"you can make accents international, you know? make one here. continue studying here." tyde pulled away, his eyes watering. "yeah?"

connor smiled, putting a hand on tyde's cheek. "i wish it was that simple, tyde. i can't leave. i love you and your family but my life is in america."

"i know," laughed tyde, wiping his cheek. "just, you know, you made a life here too."

connor looked around, smiling. "that i did, thank you."

tyde hugged him again. "you're staying for her wedding, right?"

"of course."

**

connor stared out the window. watching the moon, the occasional airplanes that passed by. the stars.

"fuck," whispered connor and turned onto his side. he looked across the room and saw troye's sweater.

he rolled his eyes and bit his lip. connor rubbed his hipbone, his hips arching upward.

he closed his eyes and slowly rubbed himself over his pajamas. he moaned softly and gripped the sheets.

"t-troye," whispered connor.

"what?"

connor opened his eyes and saw troye smiling at him. he sat up quickly and blinked fast.

"what are you doing here?" whispered connor. troye shrugged one shoulder, and chuckled.

"i got home-" connor pressed his lips again troye's. slipping himself ontop of his lap. arms wrapping around his neck, pulling troye closer to him.

troye kissed him back, smiling against his lips. his hands sliding around his waist. connor slowly opened his eyes. staring into troye's.

"i missed you." whispered connor, slowly licking his lips. troye chuckled.

"i noticed." whispered troye. gripping connor's shirt. "i-uh, i missed you too. i'm sorry."

connor nodded. "come back."

"i can't," sighed troye. he lifted connor and laid him down on the bed. he laid beside him, and smiled. "i promise it's not a whim."

connor looked down. troye grabbed his hands and sighed. "i know i've said a bunch of things that have hurt you. i know i'm the worst at these things, and change my mind constantly. but something that hasn't change is how i feel about you."

connor looked up at him. "i can't keep waiting for you to make up your mind, troye. you tell me you like me then you go out for days. you, you go out and get drunk."

troye pecked his lips. "hey. nothing i do can get you out of my head. you're driving me insane, franta."

connor chuckled. "i have that effect on men."

"i like you. and if you like me too, i, uh. will you be my boyfriend?" asked troye. smiling shyly, gripping his hands.

"i can't," whispered connor. "it's the same thing over and over again. th-"

"hey," said troye. "this isn't like the last time. i promise."

connor stared at him for a while, his eyes squinting at him.

"maybe."

troye tickled his side, making connor laugh loudly. "shh." troye cut him off, pressing his lips against his. pulling him close.

hand trailing up his spine, making connor shiver. gasping against troye's lips. "fuck." whispered connor.

troye smiled. "poison youth."

"yes." whispered connor, running his hand through the back of troye's hair. "ill go out with you."