[33]

connor sighed, watching as tyde and steele talking to each other.
he then looked down at his phone.

"in love with someone already?" asked tyde, wiggling his eyebrows. "maybe he'll make you stay?"

connor chuckled. "somewhat. he kinda makes me want to leave, actually."

steele sat beside connor. "moving on so quick, then?"

"no," said connor. "it's just dan."

"well, tell him i said hi." smiled tyde. "hey, we're thinking of going ice skating, wanna come?"

"in the middle of australia?" laughed connor.

"it's a complicated think." smiled tyde.

connor felt his phone vibrate. "uh, no. i think i'll stay in tonight. but thank you."

tyde smiled. "okay."

steele eyed connor. "yeah, it's probably good. that way you pack." steele stood up, and walked away.

"don't mind him, he keeps acting like this whole troye thing doesn't get to him." tyde kissed the top of his head. "good night."

**

connor blew out the candle. "it's a hazard." said troye, eating the bowl of chips. "i don't get candles."

"it's only a hazard when you're around, since you're so wild in bed." connor rolled his eyes, and shut the bathroom door. "hey move, i need my charger."

troye hopped around in the bed, and furrowed his eyebrows. "w-why are you?"

connor smiled, and kissed troye's lips. "i have to pack, t."

troye shrugged. "it's cool. i uh, hey?"

connor looked up at him. "yeah?"

troye pointed to a candle beside the bed. "light that one up and turn off the lights, yeah?"

"why?" connor hesitated, furrowing his eyebrows.

"just do it, c'mon." troye rolled his eyes, and laid down on the bed, setting aside the bowl. connor took out the lighter from his cabinet, and lit the flame.

"okay, it's done." said connor, laying beside troye. he pulled the covers up, and tangled their legs together. "anything else, daddy?"

troye hugged connor's waist, and kissed his nose. "i-i wrote you a song."

connor smiled. "okay."

"and i'm going to sing you to sleep, stop giggling!"

connor covered his mouth, nodding. "okay, sorry. you're the one who insisted on some red wine. i get giggly."

"cute."

connor kissed his lips softly. "what is it?"

troye sighed. "you sure they're asleep i hear-"

"are you wussing out?"

"wussing?"

"sing."

troye looked down, and looked back up at him. "it's not finished."

connor poked his stomach. "sing."

"we're not a commercial for anyone else. we go out for coffee and keep it to ourselves." troye sang softly.

connor smiled, his thumb slowly sliding down his cheek. troye smiled and kissed connor softly.

"i should go."

"i love you."