[11]

connor elbowed troye. "wake up, piece of shit. we're about to land."

troye groaned, and rubbed his eyes. "filled with endearment terms aren't we?"

"shut up, and get ready."

"correction, petal. it's shut up and dance with me, or drive." said troye, looking around the airplane. "i don't see anyone else waking up, why'd you interrupt my sleep?"

connor blushed, and looked away. "i had to pee and i don't know where the bathroom is."

troye stared at him, blinked and everything. just stared. "w-why didn't you just ask?" stuttered troye.

"I didn't want to look like an idiot."

troye raised his eyebrows, for once his eyes seemed strangely soft. "too late for that."

"j-just tell me!" squeaked connor, putting his hands over his crotch. "i have to pee!"

"yes, we've established that."

connor tapped his foot, whining. "troye!" he squeaked, slapping his arm.

troye smirked, raising his eyebrows. "i don't know, it's kinda amusing seeing you squirm."

"please don't tell me you're into watersports?"

"and you're not? missing out, petal."

a flight attendant walked by connor, so connor grabbed her arm. "p-please tell me where the bathroom is?"

she furrowed her eyebrows, and pointed to the back. "the back like any other plane."

"bless his heart, never been in a plane," said troye. connor ran to the restroom, nothing but a loud door close shut.

troye smiled to himself, and caught sight of himself through the window. he stopped immediately, and shook his head.

"fuck an empty bladder feels the best," sighed connor, sitting back down. smiling blissfully.

troye looked over at him, rolling his eyes. "you're an idiot."

connor smiled, shrugging. "an idiot with an empty bladder."

their elbows touch. "so since i'm up," said troye. "there's a few things you should know."

"i'm not your escort, troye. i'm literally just using you as a free trip to australia."

troye smirked. "you could be if you wanted to."

connor rolled his eyes at that. "well, you've been reading too much smut."

"smut? ah, so innocent connor does know what smut is."

connor scoffed and opened his book. "i'm not innocent. quiet, maybe. but not innocent."

troye chuckled. "i feel like we should play never should i ever."

"oh please," scoffed troye. "just tell me what you need to tell me."

"i have two brothers, and one sister. a dog that i love so much, so don't be surprised when she doesn't grow fond of you. she's not into nymphomaniacs."

connor snickered. "nymphomaniacs? you know that's a sexually desired woman, right?"

"yes. i did pass second grade, thank you."

connor raised his eyebrows, and shrugged. "whatever you say. it's strange though, maybe your dog doesn't understand that his owner is a dick."

"her, idiot. jagga is a girl."

"are you sure? sounds like a boy name to me."

troye smiled. connor leaned away.

"what is that? what are you doing?"

"im smiling and thinking happy thoughts so i don't fucking attack you right now."

connor smiled, shrugging one shoulder. "jagga is a boy, confirmed."

"please just shut up."

"fine," said connor, yawning into his hands. "m'gonna sleep."

"night."

they stayed in silence for a while.

"jagga is a boy," whispered connor.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE!"