[40]

A/N: LAST CHAPTER, BRACE YOURSELF IT'S A LONG ONE. PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END. BRING OUT THE TISSUES, AND BAD WORDS. IT'S ABOUT TO BEGAN.

**

Connor fixed the tie in the mirror, sniffling softly. He wiped his eyes, and looked at the time. Ten more minutes. He went to the bathroom and sprayed some cologne onto his neck. There was a knock on the door and he smiled at Tyler.

"Hey." Said Tyler. "Thanks again for asking me out to this wedding. Not asking me out! I mean asking me. Yeah, I'll shut up."

Connor laughed, looking away from him. He wiped his eyes, and hummed. "Yeah, don't worry too much about it. It was my pleasure really. I-yeah."

Through the mirror, he saw Tyler sat down on the bed looking around. "So you go back to California tomorrow, huh?"

"Yeah, I think I've left my friends taking care of Accents for quite too long." Said Connor, putting his cologne and anything else into his bag. "I kinda miss my bed."

Tyler jumped on the bed. "Kinda like this one. We've shared a lot of sobbing on this mattress." Said Tyler. Connor smiled, and nodded.

"Thank you for being such a patient guy." Said Connor. Tyler shrugged on shoulder. "You're amazing."

"I'm not that great

"I'm not that great." Said Tyler. Connor shrugged, making Tyler smile. "Fine, I'll accept the compliment, but just this once!"

Connor put a hand on his chest. "That's all I ask."

Tyler rolled his eyes, and laughed. "Whatever, c'mon, we need to get ready."

Connor nodded, and rolled his luggage to the room. He picked it up, and placed it onto the bed. Tyler kissed Connor's cheek. Connor furrowed his eyebrows.

"You look cute." Said Tyler, shrugging. "I couldn't resist."

Connor blushed, and shook his head. "C'mon." He said, taking the invitation that was on the cabinet. Tyler put a hand on Connor's lower back, and they went down the stairs to the car waiting for them. Connor smiled as he saw Tyde in the front seat.

"You look handsome." Said Connor, winking at Tyde. Tyde laughed, and shook his head. "Shaun, you look even more handsome."

Shaun hummed. "I've obviously aged well, that's what vegetables can do for you, kids." Said Shaun, smiling politely at Tyler.

"Hi Mr.Mellet." Said Tyler. Shaun smiled, and nodded. "Thank you for giving me a ride."

Shaun nodded. "Why wouldn't I? You're dating my son."

"Actually," Said Connor. "We're not dating, I'm not-There isn't- We're not dating."

Tyde snickered. "Dad, leave them alone."

Everyone chuckled. Shaun started the car and drove the location. During the ride, everyone chatted about little things. Connor felt his phone vibrated, but he ignored it. He knew who was calling him, but he couldn't talk to him. If he did, he'd stay.