[10]

connor opened the door to find a blue eyed demon behind it. "what do you want?"

troye pushed past connor, and stormed into his apartment. "did you forget that you pulled a dick move and promised my poor mother that you'd come with us to australia?"

"no, of course not. please don't insult me so don't call me a dick, and how the hell did you know where i live?"

troye poured himself some tea. "uh, hello? i'm new not stupid. all i had to do was ask that girl in your cafe. which resulted in her throwing me out, until these two brits came and told me. note to self, your cafe needs a new paint job."

connor rolled his eyes. "i thought i was the sassy one."

"i'm not sassy, i'm bitter. this trip was my escape from this stupid place." said troye, rolling his eyes back. "i hate this place."

"this place hates you." smiled connor, squeezing troye's cheeks. troye smacked his hands away. "please don't ever come back, afterwords. this place doesn't like you. stay in australia."

troye smiled. "oh sweetheart, if i stay there, you won't be coming back. which isn't exactly a win-win. like i said, my poor mother is convinced we're the best of friends, so she insisted we travel together."

"she seems very smart, what a shame she doesn't know what a dick her son is."

troye grimaced. "ha-ha. stop connor, i'm literally dying over here. you're so fucking hilarious. anyways, are you all packed? we leave in half an hour."

connor's eyes widened. "n-no, i crashed last night. shit." he started running around his apartment. troye hummed, amused, and jumped down from the bar chair.

he walked around connor's apartment, looking at the pictures. grabbing things, and putting them in the wrong place. as connor ran around in the background, checking off his essentials.

"how many days are we staying?" yelled connor from the bathroom. troye picked up a small object, and tilted his head.

"uh, i don't know. like days? i'm not a travel agent." said troye, picking the object and putting it on his head. "hey what does the thing with the long limb-y looking things for?"

connor groaned. "stop touching things!"

"i just want to know," whined troye, moving his hand and bit back a moan. "fuck, this thing feels good."

"please stop." said connor, grabbing the object from him. "it's massages your head, there. how many more minutes?"

troye checked his watch. "thirteen more minutes. congrats, you managed to pack. now here comes the hard part, how-oh-how will we get to the airport in thirteen minutes?"

connor shook his head. "cabs are too expensive, and there's no way i'm going to drive there." said connor, taking long sips of water.

"think, connor. think." said troye, smirking. "use that brain that is just taking up space."

"shut up! why are so sassy all of the sudden." said connor, shaking his head. "i give up, how will we get there?"

troye smiled, and gestured for connor to follow him. he sighed, and followed him outside. connor furrowed his eyebrows as he saw dan and phil.

"hi con," said dan. "you must be very confused."

phil sighed. "we felt bad that we outed the devil to you, so we decided to give you a lift to the airport."

"thanks guys." smiled connor.

**

connor opened the book, and slipped both the earbuds in his ears. he watched as troye put their bags on the cabinet above them. as he did, his shirt started to ride up. connor could see the soft visible v-lines on troye's stomach. he sat beside connor, and raised his eyebrows.

"staring are we?" asked troye, smirking. connor blushed, and looked away. troye chuckled, and laid back on the seat. "if you want to fuck, connor, just tell me."

connor turned around. "i would never want that. why would i want to fuck the boy who used me."

"well, i bet you said you'd never want to travel with me, either. yet here we are, so never say never, petal."

connor raised his eyebrows. "petal?"

troye smiled, and shrugged. "petal. suits you. maybe i'll call you petal."

"please don't." said connor, and turned on his music. tuning out the airplane, and tuning out troye.