[4]

connor poked troyes side, wanting to get his attention. troye smiled and raised his eyebrows.

"im ordering pizza, what's up?" asked troye, smirking. connor shrugged, and looked around. he'd never been at this part of town.

troye finally, after twenty minutes, got their pizza. they picked a seat close to the river, and sat down.

connor smiled, and took out his phone. "i know you're judging me, but i need to add this to my blog."

"your blog?" asked troye, raising his eyebrows. "why do you have a blog?"

"publicity," said connor, trying to get the right angle. "my shop is only number twenty three on the indie coffee shop. skylar, my employer, thinks a blog might help it."

"god you're strange." said troye, taking a bite of his pizza. connor blushed and embarrassed, put down his phone.

"m'sorry." said connor, looking around. in a table near by, he saw a group of people starring at them. "we're being stared at."

troye turned around, and chuckled. "they could at least be discreet." he took a sip of his soda.

connor stared at them, squinting to see if he recognized them. "they seem familiar."

"well you are number twenty one on the indie coffee shop." said troye, raising his eyebrows.

"twenty three." corrected connor. troye shrugged, and pushed up the sleeves of his jacket.

"whatever."

connor smiled, feeling at bit at ease as he glanced at the group. "i think they go to my school."

"who cares." said troye, smiling. "let them see." he grabbed his hand over the table.

connor blushed, and took a drink of water. there was a flash, and connor frowned.

when he looked over, he saw the group laughing, phones out. connor pulled away from troye, confused.

"i had like three more minutes," said troye, leaning back. connor looked from troye to the group. as the group approached them, he recognized them as jack and finn harries, jc caylen, kian lawley and andrea russett.

"wh-what's going on?" asked connor, blushing from the embarrassment. "you know them?"

"course." said troye, getting another piece of pizza. "they dared me to ask you on a date."

"d-dare?"

andrea snorted. "a date. like two people. one table. blushing. pretending like he's totally into you."

troye smirked. "only have eyes for you darling, no need to be jealous."

"oh fuck off."

connor felt tears start in his eyes. "you guys are disgusting."

he started to stand up, but tripped back on his chair. everyone laughed, making connor look at troye.

"h-how could you?"

troye raised his eyebrows. "uh, easily? it's called acting."

jc pouted. "didn't actually believe he liked you, did you? don't be fucking ridiculous. you're a twink."

connor grabbed his phone, and shook his head. "you guys are disgusting."

troye raised his eyebrows, and drank some soda. shrugging.

"they're right about you." said connor. "you're nothing but a fucking asshole."