[25]

"is there ever a day where you aren't around him?" asked dyaln, dipping the french fry in ketchup. connor groaned, and covered his face. "what? it's an honest question."

connor glanced over at the table behind them. tyde smiled at him while troye waved at him. "i'm sorry, i didn't know they would follow us everywhere."

dylan laughed, and shook his head. "no, it's fine. it almost feels like they're secret service. you must be someone important, then."

connor blushed, while troye gagged loudly. "lame." said troye.

"not really, i just, well. i guess they don't want me to get lost, or abducted. or so they say." said connor, looking up at dylan. he smiled, and gestured the milkshake at him.

"you can have some if you answer one question." said dylan. connor smiled, and nodded. he took a bite of his burger, and covered his mouth as he chew.

"do you two like each other?" asked dylan.

connor choked on his burger, and grabbed the milkshake. he slurped it until it was half-finished. "sorry, sorry. that was very dumb, sorry."

dylan smiled, patting connor's hand. "will you live to answer the question?"

connor nodded, wiping his mouth. "yeah. i mean, no. i mean, yeah i'll live. and no," he saw troye turn around to face them in his peripheral vision. "no we don't' like each other."

dylan nodded. "well you definitely convinced him."

"what do you me-" the front door slammed shut, and he watched troye walk past the building. connor looked down at his lap, and sighed. "he kissed me, and well. i dunno, we kinda had something-it's a long story."

dylan laid back, and smiled. "lay it on me."

**

connor walked up the steps to his room, biting his lip. he kept thinking about dylan, and how easily he could talk to him about troye. and his eyes, voice, lips, anger issues, his witty responses. everything.

he opened the door to his room and saw troye was fast asleep on it. he smiled at the sight, and went over to him. connor squatted down, and ran his thumb down troye's cheek.

"let me in." whispered connor.

he swallowed his lips, and was about to stand up when troye grabbed his hand. pulling him back down.

"i want to." whispered troye. connor sat on the bed, and twined one of his fingers with troye's.

"it's not that difficult, i'm not asking for marriage." smiled connor, leaning his forehead against troyes. troye smiled, and kissed him softly.

troye pushed connor against the bed and climbed onto his lap. connor moaned softly, and gripped troye's hips.

"your lips are so sweet."

"don't ruin this." laughed troye, grinding his hips against connor. connor bit his lip and moved with troye.

"sorry," said connor, breathlessly.

troye smiled, and kissed down his neck. sucking and biting his neck. using one of his hands to reach up and tug on his hair.

connor moaned, and lower his hands to troye's ass. he looked up at him, and opened his mouth but closed it.

troye looked at him. "wha-what? stop that. are you practicing for my dick?"

connor shook his head, his cheeks burning red. "who's bottoming?"

**

when connor opened his eyes, troye had his head on his stomach.

he smiled softly, and ran his fingers through his hair. every now and then his fingers would get stuck due to the sweat.

his hand moved down his cheek, using his thumb to caress his cheekbones. then his jawline, his bottom lip.

connor found himself tracing every single outline on troye's body. amazed on how prominent every bone was. how soft his skin was. everything.

his fingers brushed over the trail of hickeys on his neck, down his collar bone, and continued on his hipbones.

when troye started to stir, connor quickly closed his eyes.

"if you're thinking i'm going to do the same, think again. i'm not creepy."

connor smiled, eyes still closed. "and even after sex, he's an asshole."

he felt troye kiss his lips, then pull away. "an asshole was abused last night, have you no shame."

connor opened his eyes, meeting troye's. "morning."

troye smiled.

"you wanna go again?"