[32]

connor blushed, looking away from troye's gaze. "stop,"

"what am i doing?"

troye raised his eyebrows, and slid his hands down connor's torso. "i'm just admiring."

"shut up, elena gilbert

"shut up, elena gilbert." laughed connor.

troye smiled and kissed connor's lips softly. "you look beautiful all tired and sleepy."

connor rolled his eyes. "now i know i'm truly sleeping since you're complimenting me."

"i always do."

connor shook his head. "totally."

troye pouted, and rolled his hips over connor's. "be nice to me, i'm fragile."

connor looked up at him, pushing the front of his hair back. "you are. little a tiny baby bambi."

"you. are. sleep. deprived."

"hey," connor grabbed troye's hands, and smiled softly. "how'd you get in?"

troye laughed. "funny story. i was going to rave my parents cabinet when i, yeah, so here i am."

"you what?"

troye shifted on top of connor. "you know, i needed to pee."

"here i thought you'd change." scoffed connor, letting go of his hands.

"hey, shut up." smiled troye, pinning connor's arms. "i started thinking of you. there's a picture of you and my family downstairs. i needed to see you. and to my surprise you were-"

"don't. you win." blushed connor.

troye leaned in closer. "you were thinking of me too."

connor bit his lip. "hate you."

"no baby, i don't think you do." he kissed his cheek. "i have to go."

connor looked away. "why?"

"it's routine, baby. i'll be back tonight." whisperer troye, leaning his head on connor's shoulder. "i promise."

connor wrapped his arms and legs around troye. "no."

troye laughed. "because you're so much stronger than me."

"im meater than you."

"don't think that's a word, frannie."

connor dug his face into troye's neck. "you're not leaving me."

"i'm not."

**

"were you video chatting someone last night?" asked tyde, putting some sunscreen on.

connor hummed. "what do you mean?"

"nothing, it's just. i heard voices from your room." he handed connor the bottle. "i didn't want to interrupt. but i was on my way to your room."

connor's eyes widened. "oh! no. i was watching porn." he looked away, making a face to himself.

"oh." when connor looked back, tyde's face was bright red.

**

"stop!" connor dragged out, leaning his head against the wall.

troye covered his mouth as he laughed. "why'd you tell him you were watching porn?"

connor blushed, looking down at the ground. "shut up."

troye looked at him, and smiled. "you're a strange thing, connie frannie."

he walked towards connor, hands on his hips. "so?"

"i thought if maybe he wanted to come in, he wouldn't. since i'd be watching porn."

"that's actually kinda smart. except he's joined me while watching some." he used his thumb to rub connor's hipbone.

"that's gross!"

troye rolled his eyes. "who am i to deprive him of that? if he's exploring his sexuality, i wont stop him."

"cute."

troye squeezed his hip. "fuck off."

connor raised his eyebrows. "or me."

"better put on the porn to mask your screams."