[39]

connor felt his heart begin to race. his hands becoming sweaty. he bit his lip and looked down. "we don't have to do this." said the boy, hand leaving his hip.

connor swallowed his pride, and grabbed his hand back, putting it on his hip. "no, i want to. just, just a rough relationship. i-i can do this."

the boy smiled, and kissed connor softly. his lips feeling numb, like the rest of his body. "i can make you forget him." he whispered. "you can call me by his name, if you want."

connor felt his legs begin to wobble, so he gripped the boy's arms. "no, wh-what's your name?" he whispered, his breath pacing harder.

the boy twisted him around and grinded into his ass. "call me whatever you want, baby boy."

**

connor woke up with a thumping headache. he groaned, and reached over to his bedside table to get the water. he groaned, the ice had already melted.

he looked around for his phone and saw someone laying beside him. connor felt his heart start to speed up, and poked the guys back. he groaned, and slowly turned around.

"uh, who are you?" he asked, licking his dry lips. the boy closed his eyes, then opened them. "wh-why are you. did we? oh my gosh, we did!"

he covered his face, and felt his eyes start to water. the boy hummed, and dragged his finger down his arm to his wrist. where there was smudged handwriting. he wiped his eyes, and looked at the writing.

'we didn't do anything' was written on his wrist. connor sniffled, and looked up at the boy. his brown eyes and soft smile looking at him.

"as much as i thought you were cute and attractive, i couldn't do anything with you in that state of mind. sorry, that turned out worse than i thought. i meant, like." he covered his face. "i'm sorry, you were just. hurting."

connor smiled at him. "you should've left." he said softly.

he shrugged. "you were actually really comfortable. look, uh, yesterday i told you to call me anything, but i'd like it if you called me tyler."

connor laughed. "okay, yeah. i'll call you tyler."

tyler smiled again, and nodded. "good. mind if i stay a little while longer?"

connor shook his head. "go ahead."

**

"you can't just bring men into my house when you please!" screamed tyde. connor blushed furiously, all tangled up in tyler's limbs. "plus, who the hell is that guy?"

connor shamefully loosen himself from tyler's grip. "tyde, this is tyler. tyler this is tyde."

tyler sat up, and shook his hand. "so you're the cute one he was talking about. thank you for offering  him a place to stay."

tyde blushed. "flattering will get you nowhere pretty boy, i'm still mad. get dressed. want to take you guys out for breakfast one last time." he looked at connor, something in his eyes. connor looked away, already washed with regret and guilt.

he felt a hand on his knee, thumb rubbing his skin. "what does he mean?"

connor sighed, running a hand through his hair. "i leave tomorrow after the wedding."

"what about troye?" tyler asked. connor felt a chill go down his body. he gasped lightly and turned towards tyler. he smiled. "i'm a good listener, which is all we did last night. talk."

connor stared at him. his soft face, his soft eyes looking at him. he was the total opposite of troye. "he left." said connor, shrugging one shoulder. "what about him?"
**

"so when did you have time to go to a club?" asked tyde. interrogated tyde. connor smiled, tensing up when tyler placed a hand on his thigh.

"we," said connor, glancing at tyler. "we actually met at a beach party."

tyde blinked. "why the hell wasn't i invited!" said tyde. "i'm offended, connie. i thought we had something special?"

tyler laughed, the first time connor had heard him. he turned to look at him, subconsciously smiling himself. "didn't mean to burst that connection, bud. if anything,you can have him. this one farts in his sleep."

connor blushed. "i do not!"

tyler pinched his nose. "smells really bad."

tyde bursted out in laughter, holding his stomach. connor stared at the pair. it was the first time in a long time that tyde had laughed like that.

"i have to pee." laughed tyde, shaking his head. he got up and left. connor looked at tyler and smiled.

"what?" laughed tyler. connor smiled, shrugging.

"he hasn't laughed like that in a long time. it's nice to know he still can." said connor, his smile falling.

"as the smile fell from your face." said tyler. he tilted connor's face up. "i fell with it."