[35]

troye's point of view. 1/2

"you can't tell him."

troye scratched his neck, nodding. "i-i know." he rocked himself forward and backwards a bit. a habit he had picked up when he was nervous or anxious. he bit his lip, looking up at him. "i can't."

the boy in front of him frowned. "troye, it isn't up for discussion. it's my secret too." he said, his temper rising.

troye shook his head. "you don't get to say that. this wasn't my fault, i never asked for this."

the boy sighed, running a hand through his hair. "no, it isn't fair. what isn't fair is that you're doing this now! why do you chose now to come forward with this, i thought you were going to keep shut."

he looked up at him. "i can't! i can't be fucking quiet about it, don't you understand? i'm made the bad guy when i'm just a-"

"a what!" the boy slammed the table. "a what? a victim. may i remind you that this was consensual. that you begging for more."

troye looked away, clenching his jaw. "i wasn't always the bottom, you bottomed out too."

"why does that fucking matter? stop making a joke out of this, tokky. this is serious, i can't have you messing things up with me and gifriend."

troye hugged himself. "i'm sorry."

the boy hugged him softly, digging his face into troye's neck. "i'm sorry too, for putting you in this situation."

troye pulled away, looking at his eyes, then his lips, back up at his eyes. "i can't."

the boy leaned close. "you said he didn't mean anything to you."

"things change." said troye, pushing him off. "we can't, i can't. not anymore."

troye sat up, and silently clapped his hands.

"you can't tell him troye." the boy warned.

" the boy warned

troye nodded. "i know."

"if you tell him," he put a hand on troye's knee. "i'll have to think of a way to shut you up. i'll just say you're a manipulative liar, and you've hated him since day one." his hand went up his thigh. "understood?"

"peachy." said troye, sarcastic smile on his face. "i have to go."

the boy laid back on the couch, smirk plastered on his face. "leaving so soon, tokky? why don't you sit down and ride me a couple of times, like old times. i'm sure your twink won't mind, it's not like you haven't done it while dating him."

troye shook his head. "fuck you."

"as you please," he teased, unbuttoning his jeans.

**

connor laughed, hands up. "you're going to fall."

"you need more faith in me, frannie!" he rolled away from him. "crap, why didn't they buy this sooner. i could've done my laundry in three seconds!"

connor followed him, hands up to catch him if he fell. "of course that's what troye sivan would use a segway thing for."

troye turned to retort and almost crashed into connor

troye turned to retort and almost crashed into connor. connor squealed, holding troye from the waist. he smiled, and looked up at him.

"at least now you're taller." whispered connor, as if the house wasn't empty.

troye scolded. "i'm always taller than you. i'm 5'8." connor giggled, shaking his head. "what?"

"i'm 5'9." said connor, smiling at him. troye huffed, and shrugged. "tiny bambi."

"bye." he started to go back, but connor grabbed him. letting the board go alone. "let me go, giant freak of nature."

connor put him down, arms still around him. "i can't let you stay on there, it's danger to your health."

troye looked up at him, arms wrapping around his neck. "more like your health, old man. i'll be fine with a broken bone or two."

"try skull."

troye smiled softly. "didn't know you cared so much."

"i do." whispered connor, kissing him softly.