♦11♦ - Dirty Mouth

Hungry... Oh, boy. I was hungry.

I mean, I was 'my stomach is going to completely eat me from the inside out' hungry.

It also was not helping that I didn't manage to get breakfast before work and I still had a schedule to complete with Mika. Fortunately, we were on our way to lunch, but I'm pretty positive that it was not for me.

I slugged behind him, on the verge of death, while I listened to my stomach howl. I was still swooned by his "threats" of earlier that the amount of hunger I was truly feeling wasn't as severe as it should've felt.

I knew the relationship that Mika and I were growing could've been very bad if detected by someone else, but since he was practically the boss here, it didn't seem to pester anyone.

Then again, how did I even feel about it? I knew it was bad, but he made me like it. He was so damn attractive and alluring that I found it impossible not to give into his traps and fall guilty to him. As long as this little teasing game remained silent and just between us, I couldn't care less. I finally had a job and I was getting paid, no matter what happened between the work hours.

Okay, completely snatched from my thoughts, the smell of the cafeteria made my stomach nearly tear out of my body. I groaned feverishly, making Mika look over his shoulder oddly at me.

"What is the matter with you?" he murmured as he made his way into a large dining hall with fanciness beaming everywhere.

I shook my head, dismissing him with my hand. Should I have admitted my ignorance to not bring lunch? I guess it was better than dying. I should've been trying to be impressive, though, like I had everything under control. I was the ultimate man.

Although my stomach screamed otherwise.

"Ah, Jeunesse," a waiter had suddenly come from the adjacent door on the room, quickly bowing to Mika. I watched, the scents still mercilessly teasing my nose. "Good afternoon! We've prepared something for you; we hope you're in a perfect mood to eat."

"Definitely," Mika said with a light smile, taking a seat in one of the large dining chairs that reminded me of something in a medieval movie. What even was this place...

"Great. Your meal will be with you shortly," she said, and then she was gone. I leaned on one of the chairs, groaning lowly as I childishly swayed my arms. I would've shut up, but my stomach was winning. I could literally feel it eating away at my sanity.

"Yuu," Mika lowly spoke after an abundant series of noises leaving me. I looked over at him helplessly. "Sit."

I sat, not wanting to disobey. I perched myself in the chair, laying my head on the table with a loud thud, making him flinch. He sighed, preparing himself with a proper napkin setting. I knew I wasn't going to be fed, so I was hoping my little tactic was at least making him consider. My stomach was helping as well, growling lowly just within hearing levels.

I could see him side-eyeing me in irritability, at what point I gave him puppy eyes. He'd turn his head away, as if my stance on the verge of death didn't convince him to consider mercy.

When his food arrived, I nearly lost it. But I remained silent, unlike my stomach, and let my nose feed me the scents.

Mika ate food that was so fancy that I couldn't even decipher what it was, but I watched jealously, us clearly having a ridiculous eye game of staring. I wasn't sure why, but he looked super attractive when he chewed, like he was some smart ass, but he knew what he was doing.

Which is kind of what he was.

I gave in slightly, timidly nibbling on my fingernails as I stared at the dark red table mat on the verge of tears. How could I be so stupid to not consider carrying my own food?! What has this job done to me...