♦27♦ - A Swallow

After my first painful day of Beautification, I was allowed to bathe myself until eventually, I'd have to go back for a major cleaning. I just prayed my hair wouldn't grow back too fast.

The day still haunts me.

Mika told me to take my shower in his room, and boy, was his bathroom freaking massive. It was like a whole other room. It had a golden and white porcelain theme, a large mirror aligned against the walls, black and gold cabinets, a sink with a high faucet, and a (pretty much) swimming pool of a tub that I really wanted to use! But no, I had to use the regular shower with the stupid steamers and air dryers. Those things shot my butt like no joke.

I tousled my dry, matted hair after I got out the shower and the midst of being misted by the fragrances. I had to admit, despite the pain of the showers and heat, the fragrance-misters were definitely my favorite. I smelled fabulous.

I soon discovered an issue: Mika had left me no clothes to change into.

I peered around the large bathroom, even looking under the damned fuzzy bathroom mats for even the slightest band of clothing.

"Crap," I muttered, covering my bare butt as I peered out the bathroom door into his room. Thank goodness for the brightness of the day and the windows one couldn't see through. I had to secretly maneuver my way into the room butt naked in urgent search for my clothes.

My first day of modeling and I had nothing to model. I say I'm doing pretty hot.

I growled, checking the bed and chairs but found nothing. I considered returning to the bathroom, but I was too far away when I heard the door click. It was a dramatic realization comic, quickly thinking of my first instinct. I squealed, diving for his bed and buried my way under the sheets in shelter. His bed smelled amazing - like roses and cologne. I inhaled like a creep, my butt high in the air but luckily still shielded by the sheets.

I heard the door swing open, at what point I flinched. I heard his noise of confusion before a slight giggle. I rolled on my back, sticking just my eyes out of the covers. He was clearly amused by this scenario. I sneered at him.

"You perverted devil. You couldn't leave me some clothes?" I hissed, while he just nonchalantly placed a box on the chair in the corner. He slightly shrugged with a smirk, approaching me by the bed. I grew timid, balling up into a little roly-poly with the covers pulled over my head.

"I am sorry; the thought of you having to wear new underwear completely slipped my mind this morning," he explained, his voice getting farther away. What? New underwear for what? I popped my head back out.

"So, is new, fancy underwear a special new requirement for the models or something? 'Cause I don't look good in thongs, by the way."

He lowly chuckled, nearing at the end of the bed with the covers slightly fisted in his hands.

"No, but you need them. You will be trying on more than just men's wear, now." I felt completely abnormal even at the thought of me wearing something outside of my normal wear. What the heck would I look like in a thong, or a bra or something? Mika's snarky little butt probably would've enjoyed the whole scenario no matter what I wore. I sneered at him oddly as he jokingly pulled at the sheets. The little devil... Then he flipped the covers up over his head, beginning to crawl under them.

"Whoa! Hey, hey, hey..." I instantaneously objected, covering what I could with my hands. I heard him giggling as he was approaching me quickly. A moment after, his little head popped out, giving me a cute, dimpled smile. He was beautiful... I became flustered, slightly covering my face.

"You are so shy," he stated in an amused tone. How could I not be? He was pinned over my butt naked body.

Generally, I wasn't shy at all. But it was different with Mika. I felt so vulnerable around him...