//please read// not author //

HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Okay- so this usually won't EVER happen, but this is for the author/ for you guys. This is her best friend, Mackenzie.( BAB is what she calls me ) Here we have an amazing writer, friend, and someone I can call family. She is so wonderfully amazing and everything she does/ writes is truly a piece of work. I remember when I first met her-  we instantly bonded over mikayuu... Ahah, who would guess. Getting to it though, I just want to thank her for all that she does for everyone, and for myself. I remember when this was first our little secret, her writing this fun little story for me, and us having laughs together. It was all something truly wonderful that her and I could share, but now that this story is getting bigger, it's more for everyone... And I'm not sad one bit!! I want to thank you guys for truly being someone that she can look to as well, because everything YOU guys do for her is amazing in it's own little way. She usually will come texting me in all caps saying how you guys are amazing, because you support her.. And leave such amazing little comments. It truly means the world to her, and for someone like me that cares so so so much for her... It warms my heart. Thank you Bab, and thank you guys for becoming something special for her. It means so much more than you guys could ever comprehend.