PT. 2 (Soirée D'amour)

He nodded, wrapping his arms around the back of my neck. It was like our choreography when it came to this. I hauled him up onto my lap, his hair fluffily bouncing until he was still. He straddled himself over my lap, gripping onto the headboard behind me. He kissed me briefly, peering down occasionally to make sure he placed himself on top of me correctly. He winced, slowly taking his time going down on me. I held him steady, already feeling spored with tingling pleasure and excitement as I was inside of him for a fraction of my length. It was only getting better as he carefully slid further down.

I bit my lip, trying to hide my shaky breathing, as he finally had my entire erection inside of him, pleasure wavering throughout my body. I had never felt so enamored with his body in my entire life, so wonderfully appreciative of him in a moment.

He was so tight, warm, wet, soft, and plushy... Everything beautiful and what I craved for so strongly... He had me in a lost breath of disbelief, my lips blindly attaching to his collarbones in a small thanks.

I leaned back as he held onto my shoulders, his face in heavy focus and a lace of painful pleasure. He breathed softly, holding me close to him as he began to slowly move his hips. Stickiness and squelches filled the air audibly around us, his uneven breathing in mixed time with my heavy own.

He gently fisted my hair, his barely sweaty forehead resting against mine and his lips just ghosting above my own. I wanted those sweet pairs of beauties so strongly... Taste his delicious plump lips...

Lust was heavy between his gaze and my own, his sapphire eyes focused on nothing but my green ones. He fucked me softly, his hips grinding on me so wonderfully that I weakly moaned out of pure amazement. I cupped his rear in my palms, digging my fingers into his plump skin.

I hummed, hissing faintly but only out of playful astonishment. "Mika," I quietly moaned, earning a short groan in response, "mm, fuck..." He whined cutely, massaging my neck, "you're so tight... You feel so fucking beautiful..."

A tiny smile played on his lips, only to be connected with mine. He finally graduated from grinding to moving up and down on me, slow yet so goddamned pleasurable.

"Mm... Ahh," he moaned into our uncoordinated kiss, leaning his head back. "Yuu, you fill me up so nicely," he complimented, half genuinely, the other half in a heated moan. I chuckled, squeezing his rear in my hands.

"I guess I really am fit for you," I joked, kissing his chest. "Soul mates..."

"Sex mates," he corrected, both of us chuckling at the ridiculous joke. He combed his fingers through his blond curls, moving considerately faster on me. "I love everything about you, baby... You feel amazing..." He kissed me on my lips, heavy and wet like all the kisses of the night. "You deserve the best, my love... You're so handsome-" kiss "-so sexy-" kiss "-so beautiful and kind... And you're all mine... Mmm, I love you... Ah, yes, I love you..." He monologued, all while riding gloriously and enjoyably on me.

I felt so loved. I felt so in love. I hugged him closer, holding his rear tightly. I kissed his neck, but soon had to just let him be successfully mobile as he was too excited to ride me faster. He held my face to look at him, his face in pure lust, and nothing else. We panted hardly in sync, only at some points, but it was soon cut short as one of us moaned out.

He watched my expressions, and me doing the same to him. His skin slapped against mine, his voice breaking melodically as he bounced on me.

I was gasping, holding him like he'd leave me as he whimpered out.

"Yuichiro," he cried out, his nails carving into my skin. I pulled him even closer, his body now up against me with hot friction. I felt warm liquid drain down his walls, the soft wetness feeling like orgasmic heaven. Everything good in me was sending pins and needles of pleasure everywhere, especially in my core. I couldn't resist anymore and had to kiss him one more time, this time rougher and wider on a soft, sweet spot on his neck. I sucked on his smooth skin harshly, hungry to leave the biggest hickey on the magnificent canvas on his body. One hand of mine reached across the entire diameter of his smooth back, my hand digging into his opposing side. The other held a thick cheek in hand, keeping it clutched and spread.