♦48♦ - Yet Again

I went back with my parents.

I couldn't explain to them anything.

They asked too much, offered a ride to see him. I almost crashed my car twice driving back home.

I physically couldn't speak. Words didn't work for me and my throat was dry and my mind was dead. I was a walking corpse without him.

I locked myself in my room, and during the nights I'd hear them begin an argument. I wouldn't talk with them, and after they'd argue long enough, they didn't want to talk to me.

I forgot to eat half the time, still in the same clothes I was in when Mika and I separated.

7 AM. Didn't sleep. Three days it'd been. I'd been awake nonstop. Staring. My stomach growled and I couldn't sleep.

Then I heard the first thing hit the floor. And they started screaming at each other.

I stared at the ceiling, too paralyzed to analyze the words. Faded and blurred, like all of my senses. I knew that this was their last night together. Doors slammed, and though I was dehydrated, tears still drenched my pillow.

All I remember, was hearing that they never wanted to see each other again. And I cried.

And cried. And cried. And cried.

Now I knew what it felt like to be alone.

What it felt like to be Mika.

A bit quick updates from here on...