♦25♦ - Beautification

Mika let me play games on his computer as he communicated with his new team over the phone. He was on call after call, jotting down appointments and occasionally letting me know of the upcoming attires I'd have to model for him. I just dismissed them, continue to kill my enemies in the game.

Bam! I blew out the whole base of the Russian Snakes, their defenses hopeless and vacant. "Woo! RPG Fucking Master!" I shouted, earning a glare from Mika as he covered the phone microphone with his hand. "Sorry," I murmured, flying my plane back to my base. My teammates exploded in celebration in the chat section.

"Ah, yes, I will most definitely forward that to him. The team has already got fifteen or twenty new assignments on their hands," Mika rambled into the phone, sounding all business-y and making me chuckle. "Correct. Okay, so, can you bring them all in a night? Or will they be delivered over time?"

The buzzer went off above his door, and I quickly took shelter in my game and went over to answer. Behind awaited four, familiar, colorful faces. My team looked happy as ever, smothering me in excited kisses.

"Mwah! Yuu! We have much excitement to see you, dear!" exclaimed the short male, eagerly shaking my hands. I really should've learned all four of their names at this point.

"You guys too. Hey, so, come on in, but be quiet 'cause Mika is on a ton of calls at the moment," I told them, making way for them to enter but they all just shook their heads and giggled mischievously at each other. I looked at them questionably. "What?"

"Oh, sweetie, today you are coming with us! It is your first Beautification appointment!"

My stomach dropped and all heat drained from my face. "O-Oh, yeah, I forgot about that..."

"Come, dear! Let us get you all dolled! Ah! You will look so handsome after! Let's shave these arms, trim that hair," they began to pick at me, at what point I swatted them away.

"Hey," I muttered, rolling my eyes. They giggled excitedly. I looked over at Mika who witnessed the whole scene. He just winked at me, giving me a thumbs-up with the phone held to his ear and his paperwork sprawled out in front of him.

I sighed, tossing my head back. "Okay, let's get this over with."

~

I screamed out in pain as yet another row of hair was ripped from my legs.

"Holy fucknuts in molasses!" I exhaled, clutching onto the edges of the bed. My team gasped in disapproval. "Excuse me," I corrected myself for the millionth time, luckily not too hazed in pain to catch my mistake.

"You still have a leg left, sweetie," the pink-haired lady told me, applying more wax to the wraps. I whimpered, glancing up at the ceiling in tears as my legs stung in pain.

"Does Mika go through this?" I heaved out, fiddling with my gown. Luckily I hadn't been completely naked yet. My dignity still slightly remained. Although, the showers were next.

The catch: I could not bathe myself.

"Oh, of course, honey. All of the models do. They are just used to it more." The male told me, ripping off another piece of my leg.

"AH!" I yelped, the stinging pounding deep within my flesh. "Jesus Christ! I couldn't just shave?" I whimpered.

"Shaving is only a temporary measure. Waxing gets in deep. A longer solution."

Bullshit!

"Okay, while he works on your leg, I must begin deeper. Precious Yuu, part your legs!"

My eyes widened, and I looked at the woman like she was crazy. "What the-- what?! You're gonna wax my crotch?! Who does that to a guy? Who does that in general?!"