The Solemn Doll Contract Piece II

~

Lawful possession over a Doll may be admitted but not limited to: one's boss, and/or legal branch of one's blood-relational family. A public figure of unauthorized recognition cannot own a Doll. A Doll can, but not must, only be sold into prostitution to an alleged public figure. Contravening this law results in fines (sanctions vary depending on harm inflicted on Doll and property), and varying on intensity of disobeying - incarceration.

Dolls cannot own their own prostitutes. If a Doll requests a change in position of well-deserved higher profession, they are legal to own prostitutes and Dolls, only for their past profession at the incorporation - trust. Dolls still own the right to deny prostitution, unless they are owned by family. Therefore, said family member owns their voice on who they advance in sexual pursuits with.

If a Doll "graduates" (in terms of speaking of transitioning from a Doll to a different profession), they obtain an ability to have possession over a Doll depending on their stance in their incorporation - only if they obtain a kin relation or become a boss.

If said transitioned Doll inflicts damage on the owned Doll, they are forbidden to own that Doll ever again.

~