0.2

So that's Amber for anyone who wanted to know. If this girl doesn't fit the image that you have for Amber in your head then totally disregard this.

Ambers P.O.V
"I know I'm sexy but you can stop staring." Jack said while making his way upstairs.

"Don't flatter yourself!" I said under my breath as I followed behind him.

"What was that?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows while turning to face me.

"Nothing, and don't fucking talk to me dickhead!" I said brushing past him.

He grabbed my wrist firmly and roughly pulled me towards him.

"Didn't I tell you to respect me? Either respect me or I'll make you." He said angrily.

"You sound fucking crazy, you know what you are fucking crazy if u think I'm going to respect you." I said mocking him

"Respect is the last thing I'm going to give you. So go fuck yourself Jack."I said breaking free from his grasp and walking up to my room.

    When I got to my room I plugged my phone up to the speaker and allowed my room to become filled with music.

     Music was my escape from everything. I loved that it could take you away, allow you to escape reality. And that what I needed right now. A escape from reality.

   I needed to get lost in my thoughts, lost in the lyrics filling my head. Lost from the fact that I was going to be living with Jack. Lost from the fact that Jack was going to become my Stepbrother.

    "Can you fucking turn this shit down?" I heard a deep voice say

I could feel myself getting angrier by the second.

    "Can you fucking knock? No. Okay then that's your answer. Now get the fuck out of my room!" I yelled.

    "Who do you think your talking to?" Jack asked as he came closer to me

    "You Jack. Who else? It's not like I'm talking to Casper. Although one second thought, I'd rather talk to him than talk to you. So bye." I said as I faked a smile and waved him goodbye.

       "Listen little girl, you need to watch that mouth of yours." He said grabbing my forearm.

    "I don't HAVE to do anything." I said yanking myself away from him.

   "Babygirl." He started but I cut him off.

    "I'm not your babygirl, go get one of your many hoes and call her that."  I said getting irritated.

     "Damn are you like on your period?" He asked obnoxiously.

     "No but your on my last fucking nerve so go away." I said gesturing for him to get out.

"No but you can be on my dick." He said with a sly smirk as he winked.

"Your disgusting."

"Not really because you know you want me." He said as he walked further into my room.

      "Go away Jack." I say placing a hand on his chest.

"Gladly. I wouldn't want to be near a slut like you anyway." He said as he started walking out my room.

"Okay bye fuckboy I don't want your nasty diseases." I sneered.

"Fuck you just say?" He said as he turned around to face me.

"Did I stutter? No. I didn't." I scoffed.

"Bitch, you don't want to piss me off." He said as he tightly gripped onto me

His grip was so tight that I caused me to whimper out in pain.

He smirked and then let go of me.

"Try me." He stated.

"No thanks."

"That's what the fuck I thought." He said as he walked out my room leaving my door open.

      "Duche." I yelled as I slammed the door behind him.

      That's when I hear my mothers voice.

       "Amber we just walk in and you're already cursing and slamming doors?"   I heard her yell.

       I opened my door and looked down at her from the railing.

         "Mom stop acting like you fucking care."

       "I do care,why would you think I wouldn't?" She asked as she placed her bag on the counter.

        "No mom, actually you don't you act like you care. All you do is yell at me and tell me what a disgrace it is to have me as a daughter. You never listen to anything I have to say or take any of my feeling into consideration. Your a fuck up of a parent and I see why dad left your pathetic ass." I yelled.

        Tears rolled down her face but I didn't feel bad, she was just looking for attention.

        Words cannot describe the hate I have for that woman.

      "Why the hell are you so mean to your mom?" Jack asked as he gave my mother a hug.

"Oh go fuck your self ." I sneered.

I hate her. They don't know the real her, I do. And nobody could ever love the real her