0.9

**
This is dedicated to my best friend childishgilinsky i love you so much and I cried because I thought I lost you.😭

But God is good and he answered my prayers.

Ambers P.O.V

        "Um...Amber?" Mia said as I sat down next to her.

"Yeah what's up?" I said as I shoved sour patch kids in my mouth.

"Hate to burst you sudden change in attitude, but have you gotten on twitter lately?" She asked me

My expression immediately changed. I started shake remembering all the thing that people had said to me.

"No." I said as I slowly pulled out my phone and clicked the Twitter app

      I immediately regretted it once all the hate comments filled in.

     With every comment that I got, my
self-esteem got lower and lower. But there were 2 comments in particular that really hurt.

    @jackgilinsky:  She's a pathetic excuse of a person😂 like what the fuck? @sammywilk why would you even tap that? That's so fucking disgusting.😷 There aren't even enough words in the English language to describe her.

       Jacks tweet had 267 retweets and 359 likes.
Which made it impossible for me to not notice it. If that many people agree with him and feel that way towards me, then maybe what he said was true. 

But it's worst because Jack is my step-brother. Ik he hates me but he didn't have to tweet some shit like that about me. And it's horrible because I can't escape him. He lives with me, which also means I can't escape Sam because their best friends.

      I then noticed one of my friends Alexandra had tweeted about me.

  @bitchyAlexandra: WOW! Real slutty @babyamber. I can't believe I was ever friends with someone like you. GO FUKING DRINK BLEACH AND DIE YOU BUMB BITCH.

She had 643 retweets and over eight hundred likes. Why would she out of all people say something like that? We've been friends since we were in 6th grade. How could she just say something like that?

I looked up from my phone, now noticing that I had been crying.

"Fuck why am I crying so much." I said while forcing a laugh as I wiped away my tears.

"Babe I would be crying too, it's normal." Nina said as she hugged me.

When we parted our hug Mia looked at her phone in shock before she looked at me in sorrow then locked her phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." She lied

"Mia tell me."

"You don't need to worry about it right now." She sighed.

"IF ITS ABOUT ME THEN I FUCKING NEED TO KNOW!" I snapped.

"Fine... Go look at Sammy's account." She sighed as she watched me type in his user.

My eyes widened at the sight as tears blurred my vision.

He took a picture of some random girls naked body that he had taken and tagged it as me.

@sammywilk: you naughty little girl😏 @babyamber.