1.0

Amber's P.O.V

     The rest of the class period was a blur. I didn't take any notes or listen to any of the teachers words.

I could hear some whispering about me that I tried desperately to ignore but I couldn't. I couldn't get over the fact the everyone hated me, or the fact that I know that everyone's talking shit about me. Even the teachers.

But my mind kept going back to one thing, Jack.

     What did he mean when he said he was going to give me another bruise? Was he going to hurt me again?

     Maybe he could fuck me like he fucked Jova- stop! He's my fucking step-brother. What is my fucking problem?

     Why am I thinking these things? All he does is hurt me physically and mentally! He's a dick and there no way in hell I have feelings for him.

    The bell rang indicating that our first period was over. I quickly gathered my things and ran out of class trying to make it to my second class with little interaction as possible.

    I was almost successfully there until I was being shoved onto a locker. I looked up to see a petite brunette girl with perfect eyebrows and her group of friends looking down at me.

   "So bitch you think it's okay to sleep with my boyfriend?" She asked as she stood me up and pressed me to a locker.

     "I didn't sleep with your boyfriend." I stated.

     "Oh so your saying you didn't sleep with Sam?" She asked as she furrowed her eyebrows.

      "You're Sam's girlfriend?" I asked dumbfounded.

       She nodded her head slowly while obnoxiously chewed her gum.

       "Funny, I would've thought his girlfriend would've been a little more... Um what's the word, pretty?" I said

      "What's that supposed to mean?" She asked as she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

       "Nothing, oh and Sam sure didn't act like he had a girlfriend when he was fucking me." I smirked.

     "Oh and his dick game. Perf." I said trying to piss her off.

        "You fucking bitch." She said as she smacked me.

     She then grabbed me by my hair and threw me onto the ground. She got on top of me and started to repeatedly hit me.

"Dumb hoe." She screamed as continuously banged my head on the ground.

I rolled us over, gaining control of the situation as I started punching the bitch in the face. I started to pull on her hair, as she did the same to me.

Then I felt someone pick me up and try to pry us apart. But she still had my hair in her hands.

"Bitch let go." I yelled as I hit her once more before she let go of me completely.

    Once I was taken away from the situation I noticed that Jovana had taken me away. God she was so gorgeous. Why can't I look like her?

"You didn't have to do that." I huffed, trying to calm my breathing.

"Yeah but I didn't want you to kill her." She said while chuckling lightly.